The Walking Dead

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Spoiler tag not working for me, so don't read below unless you don't care. Though it is probably pretty safe to read because of how different the show is from the comic.

The Governor eventually attacks the prison, lots of people die etc. Then a female from his town suddenly has a change of heart because he kills Lori and her baby, and shoots him in the head killing him. They are following the outline from the comic for the most part, but have changed up details. So it's difficult to determine what they're going to keep. But my guess is that is going to be Andrea's big redeeming action, she'll be the one to kill the Governor. Way too late in my opinion, stupid fucking character, but that's my bet at the moment.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
RE: Prison fence

When they first entered the prison and found the inmates who were holed up in the cafeteria, they mention to Rick and the group that they heard a guard say that the fence was down on the far side of the prison.

Pretty sure the group just hasn't had a chance to get to it with all the shit going on, and assumed since there's so many gates the interior wouldn't get flooded. Who really knows how deep into the interior the generator room is, which I think is where Carl found the newest group fighting off zombies.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Aside from "drives the plot forward" why does the Gov. and his group feel like they have to wipe out all the other groups?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
He wants the prison. In the episode where they find out that Rick's group is at the prison the Gov. gets pissed. He wanted the prison but Merle had said that it would have been too much trouble to clear out. He's also pretty intimidated by people that can defend themselves, that's why he ganked the military dudes.

Footstick_sl

shitlord
I am hoping to get some of the comics for xmas, i want to start reading them. I keep hearing how the show is shifting away from the comics so I wanna see for myself. Hopefully it won't spoil anything but I just can't keep myself from wanting to know what happens.

Season 3 is by far my favorite so far...I really like the talking dead afterwards...to bad you need to watch that sometimes to know what really happens in an episode.

Golt_sl

shitlord
He wants the prison. In the episode where they find out that Rick's group is at the prison the Gov. gets pissed. He wanted the prison but Merle had said that it would have been too much trouble to clear out. He's also pretty intimidated by people that can defend themselves, that's why he ganked the military dudes.
I think he wanted the prison originally, but after Merle told him it wasn't feasible he abandoned the idea and now doesn't want it at all, just doesn't want people occupying it. He even said during the episode that his plans were to kill/clear out the people, let zombies reinfest it. People in his group are too comfortable with the way they're living now, it's close to how society was before. He doesn't think they could handle being locked up in a prison like Rick's group is. And I agree Noble Savage, having read the comics as well first thing I thought of with Andrea was her potential to be the random woman and redeem herself. Seems to fit nicely

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The evil that the towns people do is so ridiculously over the top, it's sickening to watch...

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty sure she's dead...I assumed in the episode where Rick goes off and finds that bloated zombie...it had ate her body? At least I assumed that since it looked like her hair and shit was in its stomach when Rick stabs it.
given Merle survived when he should be dead, and that other prison blackie died when he should be dead, it's fair to say people never die offscreen.

Cheap Cigar_sl

shitlord
given Merle survived when he should be dead, and that other prison blackie died when he should be dead, it's fair to say people never die offscreen.
True but since Carl promised her he would kill her and he is now strutting around with a new huge set of balls I think he kept that promise. Then again we didn't see the shot.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
oh wow it's Cutty! Awesome
biggrin.png

biggrin.png

biggrin.png

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It was confirmed on Talking Dead that Lori was eaten by the zombie.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I think the only untouchables at this point are Rick, Carl, Andrea, Michionne, and Darryl. Darryl's basically just too big a fan favorite to risk killing him off. I see Glen and Maggie biting it eventually, probably at the same time.
You crazy. Carl, Maggie, Glenn, Darryl are untouchable. I don't think Rick is untouchable anymore. He's spent. I know he's the main character, but he's been relegated lately. I bet he'll die by halfway through season 4. I wouldn't be surprised if he is killed in the finale of this season.

Scowlie faced negro is an unlikely candidate to die...or was, until another black girl showed up. We know the writers hate 2 black people of the same gender, so how do they reconcile? Andrea has 0 redeeming qualities. She's dying soon.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Scowlie faced negro is an unlikely candidate to die...or was, until another black girl showed up. We know the writers hate 2 black people of the same gender, so how do they reconcile? Andrea has 0 redeeming qualities. She's dying soon.
Annoying the fuck out of the viewers is a redeeming quality, it kept Lori going for 2.5 seasons.

Goatface

I think Daryl might die because of game of thrones, it would be their ultimate 'see no one is safe" statement. Could see him going down as the s3 cliffhanger.

I think Daryl might die because of game of thrones, it would be their ultimate 'see no one is safe" statement. Could see him going down as the s3 cliffhanger.
I think they could make the same statement by killing off Rick.

Besides, how many people really like Rick's character at this point.