Rick, Carl, Michonne
Glenn, Maggie
Daryl, Tyreese
Carol, Judith
Sasha, Beth, Bob, Tara
Abraham, Rosita, Eugene
Marauders - Joe, Tony, Harley, Dan, Billy

Daryl, Tyreese, or Judith would be my choice for "shocking" death
It's gonna be Tyreese or Bob. They are already over their token black guy quota. Remember what happened to Tdawg when the other black prisoner started getting scenes. Now Bob is getting scenes of his own.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Of course, Tyrese got closure on Karen, therefore. #datbrothersstimeisup
I hope they kill daryl off, or if anything they're going to end the season on daryl captured about to get his legs cut up and served to all of his friends~

Cybsled

In terms of the death list and huge comic spoilers

Issue 100 is basically TWD version of the Red wedding in terms of shock value. Glenn and Maggie are safe until they use that, which they would want to reserve for Negan so that the audience hates him

Rathgar_sl

shitlord
Did I hear Maggie correctly when she said she emptied the clip into the ceiling? Really? A pistol/rifle round can penetrate 6-8" of concrete and cause it to break apart? And I know they didn't show any, but I'm sure a tunnel would be made with reinforced concrete. I understand arches are very strong, but I doubt any concrete structure with that much weight on top of it would be made without reinforcement. It's funny, most of the other "little stuff" I've been able to let slide, but that shit right there is very stupid.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Twitter / DeanMcKinney3: So much foreshadowing!!!! I ...

rrr_img_63391.jpg

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did I hear Maggie correctly when she said she emptied the clip into the ceiling? Really? A pistol/rifle round can penetrate 6-8" of concrete and cause it to break apart? And I know they didn't show any, but I'm sure a tunnel would be made with reinforced concrete. I understand arches are very strong, but I doubt any concrete structure with that much weight on top of it would be made without reinforcement. It's funny, most of the other "little stuff" I've been able to let slide, but that shit right there is very stupid.
Eh, I'll just assume the ceiling was already in disrepair and was coming about anyway. Doesn't totally explain the huge dirt pile but whatever. I'm more bothered by cars that are just magically able to start after sitting for however long the world went to shit.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Yea I think Terminus is a false hope. Like others said, ALL those signs for the place and you only see one bitch cookin some meat. Seems way too friendly/inviting. Also, no guards? "Lower your weapons" on the door I took as a sign of weakening those who enter so you can kill them easier.

Also, they will never kill off Daryl. He's a shitty character but without him all the bbw's/housewives have no reason to watch the show

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I think Denise Crosby needed to get on some of that stuff Patrick Stewart is on. Earl Grey they call it.

rrr_img_63398.jpg

rrr_img_63396.jpg
rrr_img_63397.jpg

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
My predictions on the finale...

Hunters run into Rick's group. Rick sacrifices himself to captivity so Michonne and Carl can get away.
Daryl lies about knowing Rick in hopes of figuring out how to save him later.

Hunters are actually from Terminus and just went out to scout for something to eat as less and less people are wandering into Terminus for Mary to cook.

Daryl thinks Beth has been killed and freaks out (but she's actually with Father Gabriel)

Carol dies trying to save Rick. Tyrese dies with her trying to save Judith. Carl goes ape and gets shot in the face (see comics). Bob dies to save Sasha. I think Bob may get eaten al a Dale in the comics and Sasha shoots him.

After the battle is over Glenn, Maggie, Abraham & crew, Rick, Judith, Carl, Sasha, Daryl, and Michonne all some how run into Father Gabriel and Beth where they take Carl to get help. Season 5 moves toward Hill Top and eventually to Negan

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if Watership Down has taught me anything, its that never trust a perfectly safe area in the middle of a dangerous territory. predicting that washington dc dumbass got his "classified" info on the zombie outbreak from an FPS he played. Beth or the Cadillac with the cross on the back window was not featured anywhere in the episode, but they showed it in the "previously on walking dead" beginning, not sure where that connects. the scene where maggie has glen burn her picture and she tells him " you wont ever need my picture again" means one of them is dead meat, my guess is Maggie. overall this was a good episode for walking dead. points taken for Rosita wearing ugly man pants this episode.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, this episode was one of the best (not saying much) but autistic-genius-geek dude had some awesome fucking lines.

I cracked up when they were having the navigator argument and he tacks "real and virtual" on the end.

Edit: Ugh, can't that guy pay someone else to read his theories? He annoys the fuck out of me.

Cybsled

Eugene is basically a rerolled poster in TWD. "Dude, I led the 5th biggest guild on Karana in EQ1...I know how to save us all"

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
That Youtube poster needs to learn to set his camera focus right. He was out of focus, the wall behind was in focus. There's something he can add to his next top5 list "things to do before hitting record"

Oh and also add me as a vote for Maggie to buy the farm at Terminus. After the big lead up with Glen doing the big trek to reunite with her and finally getting her back, she's gonna die next week.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well I wasn't going to come out and say it, but since everyone already is, yeah I gotta agree the Terminus people are going to turn out to be the cannibals from the comics, just way too inviting, you know something is going on there. I don't know about the group Daryl is traveling with though. I'm predicting Rick and co get to terminus, shit starts to go down at some point and Daryl and the people he is with turn into unlikely heroes, but only to get to Rick.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think you are all jumping to conclusions. They're not cannibals, they're just militant vegans. That's why no herds and why no one else is there. have you ever tried to stay around those people for any amount of time? Impossible. She was grilling Portobello mushrooms like Chris Trager.