The Walking Dead

Cybsled

I can't imagin their budget for the show is to insane to begin with and it's not like it's not like the show isn't a gold mine to begin with.
Part of the problems with Darabont were a) AMC wanted to pocket the Georgia film credits vs. investing in show b) they wanted less visible zombies and more "off screen" zombies c) they wanted more indoor shit in static locations because it's cheaper to film

Goatface

as far as i can tell season3 numbers are not out yet, but it was like 3.4m per show in season1 and 2.7m per in season 2. which i am pretty sure is more inline with their other shows.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think the show reached as far as it can go. i mean they formed a community. found an impregnable fortress in the prison and keep replacing black guys. where can they go from there?
tongue.png

seriously im done with this show after the season finishes.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i just finished TWD game and
wow they really need to kill carl and go, here's clementine, maybe telltale games is just that good, or the video game medium is so much better than the tv series, but wow, as far as kids go, i really would wish carl would have died 2 seasons ago and just replace him with clementine, I never liked carl, in fact at the end of season1, i went and picked up TWD comics/paperbacks just to find out if they kill carl or not cuz he was such a horrible kid.

Goatface

i think Carl has a chance to be much better, he has already changed a lot from season2, plus unlike the book he is due a growth spurt soon.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You guys hate on Carl way too much. No other character on the show has shown as much growth and change as Carl.

Squeakster_sl

shitlord
But his growth seems so fake. The writers and the actor are just trying too hard to make him seem like some badass, when he is still just a puny little kid.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
and his badass transformation all happened off screen. at the end of last season he was just an angsty little bitch, now hes all kyle reese at the start of the season. a transformation we can see =good. a transformation we never get to see=bad writers

Squeakster_sl

shitlord
Watching Carl try to shoot a gun is hilarious, he is barely strong enough to hold it upright, arms shaking like he's in an earthquake. Thing he swings the thing around like he's trying to hit a pinata and gets headshot after headshot with zero recoil.

Goatface

never noticed him having trouble shooting. it has no recoil as it is a plastic cap gun. he can not use the normal prop guns yet.
he was talking about GA laws, at age 8, you can shoot anything as a long as an adult is around, but on set you have to 14 to hold a "real" gun.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
All I know is he looks baller in that sheriff's hat.

Best Carl scenes are when he's eye raping Hershel's younger daughter.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don't have an issue with him being a badass all the sudden. We had almost a year (7-8 months) between season 2 and 3, and who knows how long everything has been going on all together. At that age he's going though a lot of mental development and slowly changing into the person he's going to be for some years. Being in full survival mode during that period of time, that's going to become a part of who he is. While adults are dealing with the situation around them, Carl is adapting to it. I get that.

I disliked Carl in season 1 and even more in season 2, I find myself being okay with him so far in season 3.

Zech_sl

shitlord
You guys hate on Carl way too much. No other character on the show has shown as much growth and change as Carl.
I agree, Carl went from not being able to stay in the damn house to running the prison by himself and being a pretty deep and complicated character. I love what they have done with him.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Best Carl scenes are when he's eye raping Hershel's younger daughter.
Carl would be a more interesting character if that was literal, not figurative. The child actor playing Carl seems to have a range of a potato and most of his moments seem artificial or insipid.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Which is fucking lol because she is like almost 30 or something.
Uhh.. the blonde girl? The brunette (maggie) dating Glenn, yea sure..

oh fuck, as I was writing this I looked it up.. bitch is actually like 27, wow.. She looks 16. In other pictures online, she looks older.. now I feel like a pseudo pedophile. I didn't think she was all that attractive before, but now I do? The fact she looks 16 and is 27 is.. hot. Not sure how I feel about that..

Cybsled

It means she has good genes and will probably look good into her 50s vs women who seemingly age 10-20 years when they get around 30.

Uhh.. the blonde girl? The brunette (maggie) dating Glenn, yea sure..

oh fuck, as I was writing this I looked it up.. bitch is actually like 27, wow.. She looks 16. In other pictures online, she looks older.. now I feel like a pseudo pedophile. I didn't think she was all that attractive before, but now I do? The fact she looks 16 and is 27 is.. hot. Not sure how I feel about that..
Why don't you have a seat over there, we can talk this out.

14kvfwk.jpg