The What Makes America Great thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
We have a bunch of American Patriots on this forum and I thought it would be worthwhile just to come together and celebrate why America is the best country in the world.

Obviously there's freedom of speech and all the big ones but share some of the small things too that you think makes America great.

Some reasons why I think America is great:
1. Convenience, out of everywhere I've been no other country has the luxury of consumer convenience we have. If I want just about anything I can get it in under 15 minutes.
2. Guns and barbecue. Guns are awesome and America by far has the best barbecue in the world. Couple the two together and you have an amazing day of activity that any American loving Patriot would enjoy.
3. Freedom of speech. This one is obvious but I think it's worth pointing out due to other "Western" countries beginning to suppress speech.

• 3Picard
  • 2Salty
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
giphy.gif

• 9Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 12 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
4. Many other countries execute their retards and homos. We let ours create forum accounts as a constant reminder of the cost of rampant faggotry.

• 6Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 7 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I ignored Foler Foler and Mist Mist last night.

I like when my good decisions are validated after the fact.

This thread really brings out all the anti Americans/Obama libs. Show your true colors you Desmond child pedos

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user