The Witcher

khorum

Murder Apologist
Jesus, with that line up I won't be surprised when Triss and Yennefer are lovers and have only been raped by Geralt.
LMAO nah dude... Jenny Klein and that Hailzor cunt were prominent anti-Gamergate SJWs from the getgo. I bet half that writing team is on deepfreeze.it. Damn sure they ALL are rabid anti-GG SJWs---and remember, Witcher 3 was a MAJOR TARGET of the SJWs for being racist and misogynistic and anti-GG cunts like Klein and Hailzor spent their tweets at the time shitting on the "bro-literature" nature of the games and the books.

That entire writing team are "Patriarchy Smashers":

DgpS0XGUEAAAcwC.jpg

The most important thing to notice about that entire writing room is that there is ZERO CHANCE are gamers who would put down the 30+ hours to enjoy the series or even fans of the source material, quite the contrary, their expressed SJW values means the entire project is yet another foray into injecting vegan hipster cuckfaggot FEELS-AGENDA into another "patriarchal space".

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Oh, they're the same cunts from that image? Yeah, fuck 'em. That'll teach me for trying to be reasonable when it comes to these people

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Oh, they're the same cunts from that image? Yeah, fuck 'em. That'll teach me for trying to be reasonable when it comes to these people
Thats who that image was---Netflix's Witcher Writing Staff. There are more black people in that writing room than in the three sequels of The Witcher and all their DLCs. That's no accident, and neither is the fact that they're going to "diversify" the cast too.

It's a deliberate play to SJW-ize another "male-dominated space".

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Thats who that image was---Netflix's Witcher Writing Staff. There are more black people in that writing room than in the three sequels of The Witcher and all their DLCs. That's no accident, and neither is the fact that they're going to "diversify" the cast too.

It's a deliberate play to SJW-ize another "male-dominated space".

Yeah, I had seen the sign holding picture several times but didn't know it was the Witcher writers. It's hard to keep track of all of it due to sheer volumes of fuckery

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Yeah, I had seen the sign holding picture several times but didn't know it was the Witcher writers. It's hard to keep track of all of it due to sheer volumes of fuckery
Dude not only are those the writers, that's Netflix's Witcher WRITER'S ROOM and even the fucking BOOKS they displayed for that image is straight-up femcunt virtue-signalling. Notice Cecile Richard's book Make Trouble on the shelf arranged just so everyone can see the guiding principle inspiring the work in the room? Cecile Richards is this cunt, and her book is this year's "Lean In".

GettyImages-539254156-1024x690.jpg

I bet a well-worn, dog-eared copy of Lean In is on the shelf there too.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Dude not only are those the writers, that's Netflix's Witcher WRITER'S ROOM and even the fucking BOOKS they displayed for that image is straight-up femcunt virtue-signalling. Notice Cecile Richard's book Make Trouble on the shelf arranged just so everyone can see the guiding principle inspiring the work in the room? Cecile Richards is this cunt, and her book is this year's "Lean In".

GettyImages-539254156-1024x690.jpg

I bet a well-worn, dog-eared copy of Lean In is on the shelf there too.

If you know they're going to lean in just keep a cast iron dildo handy to swing around "on accident". Only has to happen twice before they are too blind to work there anymore.

• 2Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I have no problem with the mod. The beauty of the modding scene is that you can do all kinds of unusual shit and it's optional. I'll defend it the same as I'd defend a mod that turns Geralt into a giant floppy dildo. The show's character however won't be optional.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Soooo it seems some cock sucking cuck created a mod that turns Ciri's skin brown because this person was offended by the backlash against the casting.

Easy tiger. The uploader's previous work was a mod to Geralt's underwear to add red hearts and poop stains for "immersion". This is not the cuck you're looking for.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Just some fan art but looks better than what we will get I’m guessing.

E7FBE3E6-E05F-4F6A-8EAB-A881F4584F39.jpeg

• 8Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 8 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The only show she has written for that was good was The Tick and she was just an associate producer, aka low man on the totem poll. Every other show she has been associated with was fucking garbage.

Also if you look at this chick, she went from a story editor writers assistant for 8 years, and went from an associate producer to a co-ep in 1 year? no one moves that fast unless they are getting a nepotistic leg up.

I disagree, I liked Cloak and Dagger and Supernatural. -shrug-

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Im+sorry+that+you+_3aa17ba1de0cf4675991bf164c28bc43.jpg

But seriously, the Dormer fan poster is already way better than what the official thing is going to be.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Good to see they came to their senses with Ciri. Not sold on the Yen casting yet, but the image searches for her are showing a lot of unrelated shit, so it's hard to find a good non-headshot

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users