The Witcher

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vycron

Derives Perverse Pleasure
<Gold Donor>
Man. This is gonna suck, isn't it?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

khorum

Murder Apologist

LaurenSchmidt.jpg

Aaaaand it's toast.

Just stop hiring feminists, FFS.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Is it because English, social science degrees are the only ones women are good at? Seriously, outside of nursing, WTF have women brought to the workforce? Especially now that the eye-candy side has been crushed? If you get too many together on any project, it starts to falter under stupid secondary bullshit.

It would be nice to have a show about the source material. If you aren't smart enough for STEM, can you at least follow the books? Hmmm?

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

khorum

Murder Apologist
Is it because English, social science degrees are the only ones women are good at? Seriously, outside of nursing, WTF have women brought to the workforce? Especially now that the eye-candy side has been crushed? If you get too many together on any project, it starts to falters under stupid secondary bullshit.

It would be nice to have a show about the source material. If you aren't smart enough for STEM, can you at least follow the books? Hmmm?

All that is true. But what are the fucking chances this show is gonna be as sexy and violent as the source material with that writer's room? I don't think those SJW's could SIT THROUGH any of the witcher games without being triggered into a coma, much less adapting it faithfully into a show.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
At this point it wouldn't surprise me if they wrote the show in such a way that Geralt becomes a fucking tranny as a result of the Witcher mutations fucking him up as a kid.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fire all of them and let cdpr write all the scripts.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to be pissed if they ruin this show both because I like the Witcher and because Mads is a great casting choice.

• 3Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I'm going to be pissed if they ruin this show both because I like the Witcher and because Mads is a great casting choice.

The best part of casting Mads as Geralt would be that he's one of those fantastic actors that doesn't do expressive emotions very well (very immobile facial expression), which is a great fit for Geralt's muted emotions

• 3Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
Disappointing? LOL wait till they announce that Geralt is now Geraltine. And how all the actual witching is done by his gang of sensibly-dressed, flat-chested Mary Sues. Geraltine just walks around contemplating the futility of violence and male-dominated culture.

Also, Ciri will be played by latinx actress who may or may not be cisfem.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
After reading all this garbage I wish I could just go back to 1990 and pretend I was Calvin in the time machine box with Hobbes.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
Make it the 80's, I am going to go watch Revenge of the Jedi.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
At least they won't have to worry about him showing too much emotion as Geralt.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf