The Witcher

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah this show is already a fail WAY before a teaser even dropped, fans of the books and games are probably not gonna see it and the social whiners are no doubt not gonna seeing how they could care less.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
It's gonna be the Ghostbusters Remake of videogame adaptations.

Netflix SJWs need to fucking die.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
If Ciri is black then the rest of the Royal family will be black. Which means most if not all of Nilfgaard should be black too. Or did race realtions in the Witcher improved a lot compared to the novels and games. Witcher universe is pretty prejudiced and discriminatory, but I guess they're cool with real world minorities, but if they have pointy ears burn those fuckers alive.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

what is this absolute faggotry?
I'm out
ls46l95inzk11.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
Wha' chu meane wez 'venturing n' shieet ? Ma' weeves gonna' fall out n' shieet ! Holl up !

w.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Rime

<Donor>
I took the heart-horse-heart to mean that they had found a horse to cast as Roach, clearly the star of the show.

I wonder if they will do the teleporting onto random buildings or getting stuck in trees when called with CGI.

• 2Worf

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I am choosing to be fucking pumped. Netflix is more hit than miss so I will try and stay optimistic.

Really? I feel like most Netflix original stuff is trash.

What's the heart-horse-heart thing mean?

Roach cast.

Slavic is a minority maybe we are all getting trolled.

They're casting for a "BAME" Ciri, aka Black/Asian/Middle Eastern.

Edit: guess it's "minority ethnic" for ME actually

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i'm a noob to all this. please explain Witcher and why the possibility of casting a non white is egregious?