Still a Music Elitist
Think I read the first two. They were good but I wouldn’t say great

4TeO9Ht.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've never read a translated book that was more than just "ok". Night Watch? I finished the series but enjoyed the movies far more. Girl with the Dragon Tattoo? Books weren't even remotely comparable to the extended series. Witcher? Read maybe half the first book and couldn't go on. I'd rather just play the games again.

This series looks like a fucking abomination though, not that I expected anything else from the people who are making it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
yeah the books were pretty boring and game geralt is way more interesting. wouldn't recommend the books at all.

maybe the only example of something where the video game is way better than source material

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Wasn't it Cavill that got crucified during the whole #metoo thing for saying he wasn't sure how to approach women any more for fear of being creepy?

Henry fuckin Cavill, afraid to approach women cause they might think he's creepy. Possibly the most Chad motherfucker alive today.

The fuck are us normies supposed to do?

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The books are mediocre and forgettable. The game series is why anyone cares.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
Wasn't it Cavill that got crucified during the whole #metoo thing for saying he wasn't sure how to approach women any more for fear of being creepy?

Henry fuckin Cavill, afraid to approach women cause they might think he's creepy. Possibly the most Chad motherfucker alive today.

he basically said he only hooks up with ex gf's because he is worried that he will get aziz ansari'd nowadays (hooks up with new chick, she accuses him of assaulting her, he didn't get her videotaping and signing consent before so he is guilty).

aziz got away with it because he's a tiny brown man and even still he had to basically disappear for 2 years, they'd crucify cavill

men will survive, we'll just jack off for a decade, probably a good chunk of young single men will just decide going homo is the best answer. single women meanwhile will be just surrounded by creepy "i'm a feminist!" rapists and trannies and wonder where the fuck they went wrong

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

khorum

Murder Apologist

I wouldn't doubt he has no idea how to approach women. Dude never needed game, he's had pussy thrown at him his whole life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fedor

<Banned>
I wouldn't doubt he has no idea how to approach women. Dude never needed game, he's had pussy thrown at him his whole life.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All of you who complain about the lack of beard were roleplaying your own dirty hobo personality in Witcher 3 who never, ever would go to a barber.

• 3Like
  • 1WTF

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The Witcher material heavily focuses on racism when it comes to Elves/Dwarves, so I'm not sure what people expected when it comes to Netflix's usual ineptitude when it comes to shit like this.

You have the baddies (Nilfgaardians) dressed like giant dicks, more dark skinned people than the cast of color purple in a Polish sourced material, several black-washing casting choices, being written by a group of feminists, a cast led by a forced-cuck actor, material based on how shitty mankind is and how they're just as monstrous as the actual monsters, pre-established racial tensions, a plot that involves a woman being the most powerful person ever, and being produced by Netflix.

The trailer looked pretty good, but the warning signs are there. Approach with caution.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Triss looks like a haggered old jew whore, desperately trying to find a john because she needs her next fix bad

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I think it will all come down to the writing and story but based on that patriarchy smashing writing crew, I think they are a but too woke to make anything good. But im still reserving judgment.

When does this release?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Biased screenshot of Yen. I think she's pretty fucking accurate in this one.

View attachment 216200

Doesn't matter how good Yen looks if Triss is a troglodyte and they still try and make Geralt have a hard time deciding between the two. I mean, the Triss as pictured looks like she could be their mother.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Kang elfs and not even the badass pirate super racist che guevera revolutionary elf from the games. I loved that guy.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't have much hope, but even if this is good it's going to get panned. This target audience can suck sometimes.

• 2Salty
  • 1Seriously?