The Witcher

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
so anyone finish it yet? What's the in-show justification for the recasting? Geralt gets his face maimed and they try to magic his looks back to normal but it's not perfect? The obelisks that connect the spheres swap Geralt with another universe's Geralt? Does the writing team just step into the scene, shoot Cavill in the face, and say "time's up"?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I have to imagine when you buy one of these things you already are or accept to becoming a full blown forever alone degenerate.

A fleshlight is what $40? You damage it by not "taking care of it" who cares $40. You can easily conceal it like most sex toys so someone coming over isnt gonna see it. Its the size of a large flashlight so its easy to use and very little maintenance.

The $3000 ciri/tifa sex dolls though, thats a commitment. You cant easily hide it and if someone sees it, its very obvious what it is. Requires a lot of care and maintenance to make sure you dont damage it. And its a lot more of a hassle to use being roughly the size of a human with significant weight.
They're definitely at the point of no return.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
So like what the fuck did I just watch? I don't blame HC, I'd bug out too. Just finished season 3. It makes zero sense , and it ended on not even a cliff hanger, on a nothingburger.

Netflix really needs to review that show and either admit defeat and kill it all or hire the ST:strange new worlds writing team and blow it out the water.

TL;DR If you never started this series, I wouldn't bother, season 3 is Got S8 levels bad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Spot on? Didn't start s3 yet. So very sad.
Pretty much is. There was no resolution and the Witcher got into one more fight scene right before it ended. It was confusing and you could just have skipped everything not dealing with the core 4 people(Witcher,Yennifer,Cirri,Bard). If better written and directed, this might have been a good show. It had its moments but they were few.

Well back to the One Ring......./sigh.

It is not GoT S8 bad. That would imply that there was an awesome show to start with. This was never great to begin with and thus cannot really compare to Season 8 Game of Thrones.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Pretty much is. There was no resolution and the Witcher got into one more fight scene right before it ended. It was confusing and you could just have skipped everything not dealing with the core 4 people(Witcher,Yennifer,Cirri,Bard). If better written and directed, this might have been a good show. It had its moments but they were few.

Well back to the One Ring......./sigh.

It is not GoT S8 bad. That would imply that there was an awesome show to start with. This was never great to begin with and thus cannot really compare to Season 8 Game of Thrones.
ok you got me there.............

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
so anyone finish it yet? What's the in-show justification for the recasting? Geralt gets his face maimed and they try to magic his looks back to normal but it's not perfect? The obelisks that connect the spheres swap Geralt with another universe's Geralt? Does the writing team just step into the scene, shoot Cavill in the face, and say "time's up"?

5613eb362304054e326e2a73a2b0d994.jpg

poochiewallzoom_grande.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
wow watched the first episode of the second half drop (3 eps total, ~1h each) and I was expecting utter trash and it managed to be even worse than you could possibly imagine. no idea what the fuck is going on, people just teleporting all over the place with zero clue what their goals or motivations are. Even with expectations of complete crap it managed to be even worse, thats honestly a shocking ability by the writers and directors, well done in putting out something that is worse than anything I could imagine.

the fight scenes are hilariously bad, every time its a bunch of people gathering up slowly across each other, waving their hands like they are Dr. Strange, waiting for people to talk, and then fighting like retards.
I noped out of the first episode where Geralt played house. I don't know why anyone else stayed with it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Look on the bright side fellas. WoT season 2 is only a month off. I'm sure it'll be faaaaaaaaaaantasitic!

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Look on the bright side fellas. WoT season 2 is only a month off. I'm sure it'll be faaaaaaaaaaantasitic!

You really know how to twist that dagger. My only condolence is that all of these will soon follow GoT as past shows.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Liam Hemsworth is either desperate for work or he’s a masochist. If this is the best they can do with HC while literally everyone agrees HC has carried this show, imagine just how bad season 4 is going to be.

My only fear at this point is that so many people are going to hate watch Season 4 like they did with Another Life that Netflix will be able to call it a success.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Castlevania turned out awesome when it had every chance to be trash. Not going to write off a Dark Souls animated show just because it is on Netflix
Arcane was the greatest thing Netflix has put out maybe ever. So I can have hope for this.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Arcane was the greatest thing Netflix has put out maybe ever. So I can have hope for this.
Netflix had nothing to do with it; Riot financed and made it, then sold the distribution to Netflix.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users