The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I had a massive crush on Claire Danes when R+J was in the theatres. Hmmm... I think I still have a massive crush on her.

This looks like a nice flick. He seems born to play the rich handsome playboy everyone hates to love.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Just got back from seeing The Wolf. It was a very very entertaining movie. Many laughs.

The Wolf of Debauchery more like it. Jonah Hill deserves a best supporting, and Margot Robbie is fucking delicious.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Great movie. Jonah Hill, again, fucking A+. You can tell when he Jonah's it up in some riffing too.

Only about...100 boobs in this movie, probably.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
The movie kind of sucked. Its just insanely over the top and there's no reprieve. When you have some loud insane screaming scene or 50 hookers getting railed in the office, you need some lull so the audience can relax for a minute, but this movie just kept escalating, scene after scene. Its 3 hours of escalation after escalation. I got a massive headache. Leo was great as always and Jonah hill was good, but the movie was way, way too intense

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The movie kind of sucked. Its just insanely over the top and there's no reprieve. When you have some loud insane screaming scene or 50 hookers getting railed in the office, you need some lull so the audience can relax for a minute, but this movie just kept escalating, scene after scene. Its 3 hours of escalation after escalation. I got a massive headache. Leo was great as always and Jonah hill was good, but the movie was way, way too intense
Reasons why this movie is awesome

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Reasons why this movie is awesome
Movie was great and entertaining. My only issue with it (and this was very minor) was their attempt of a social statement at the end with the train scene. Such ideological bullshit.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Movie was great and entertaining. My only issue with it (and this was very minor) was their attempt of a social statement at the end with the train scene. Such ideological bullshit.
I don't think it was pushing any idea, it was just pointing out that the guy who did 'wrong' was loved by so many people, and still is to a degree, and the 'good' guy will never get that attention or praise.

Felt far too inferior to The Departed for me to fall in love with it. I also object to some of the choices on what to put in and keep out of the movie, specifically that rat fuck Steve Madden.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I did not expect this movie to be what it was, but shit.. it was pretty damn entertaining lol
His bachelor party stumble across the room to grope a chicks face/tit had me rolling