The Wolverine

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I know I read this somewhere years and years ago, maybe it was an alternate universe type thing, but it had Wolverine as actually being stupid old, like 1000+ years, having trained in Japan during their feudal period. Any help?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know I read this somewhere years and years ago, maybe it was an alternate universe type thing, but it had Wolverine as actually being stupid old, like 1000+ years, having trained in Japan during their feudal period. Any help?
Not sure on canon, but yeah he's supposed to be at least like, colonial old. I don't think 1000+ or anything though. He still has to deal with people he knew from his Japan days on occasion, and I don't think they are supposed to be ancient.

edit: 20 years from now that can do Old Man Logan with Jackman. And if they do that right all will be right in the world.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Not sure on canon, but yeah he's supposed to be at least like, colonial old. I don't think 1000+ or anything though. He still has to deal with people he knew from his Japan days on occasion, and I don't think they are supposed to be ancient.

edit: 20 years from now that can do Old Man Logan with Jackman. And if they do that right all will be right in the world.
They need to rock old Jackman with Days of Future past, he looked old as fuck in that.

Dom_sl

shitlord
Wolverine is as old as the current writers (across like 7 ongoing titles) want him to be. He gets retconned more than Spiderman. You need only read up on the retarded Wolverine lupine shit to see just how silly some of it has become.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Wolverine is as old as the current writers (across like 7 ongoing titles) want him to be. He gets retconned more than Spiderman. You need only read up on the retarded Wolverine lupine shit to see just how silly some of it has become.
I read some shit where he's now "time locked" for lack of a better term. He's reached his peak, and is now immortal.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
The problem Tuco is generally to get that ripped and that low in body fat without medicinal help, you'd have to go extremely low carb with heavy caloric restriction. He's doing the opposite, and eating 4k calories a day, and obviously not packing on a ton of muscle. That seems odd to me.
you can get that physique either by eating a ketogenic diet with enough excess calories to build muscle or by carb-loading while lifting and then eating low carb in order to shed weight.

Caliane

Late 1800's yeah. Canada.
fought in ww2.
Went back to Canada, joined/forced into Weapon X. got adamantum, lost memory.
Went to Japan, then joined Alphaflight. (could be backwards here).
later xmen. And perving on 15yr olds.
Also seriously hes supposed to be 5'4"

actually been working on Marvel Origin storybooks...

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I wonder how much of that is having a dietitian and a personal trainer on call 24/7 and how much is natural body composition. I always wondered how I would look if I didn't have to do a damn thing for two to three months and had a full-time dietitian cooking meals for me while I had a personal trainer basically live with me.
put on 10-15 lbs of lean body mass in 2 months? trenbolone acetate.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The problem Tuco is generally to get that ripped and that low in body fat without medicinal help, you'd have to go extremely low carb with heavy caloric restriction. He's doing the opposite, and eating 4k calories a day, and obviously not packing on a ton of muscle. That seems odd to me.
When you are on HGH, you need 4k+ calories just so you don't burn the muscle off with the fat. Anytime someone is like, oh, my diet is tough at 4k calories, it's usually that. Hell, I don't hit 4k calories on a cheat day.

Surlok_sl

shitlord
I don't know what his routine actually is, but I used to look similarly to what he does in that picture. I looked that way while also likely achieving that calorie intake. I was at the time Sport Climbing spending nearly 6 hours a day in a climbing gym , and doing nothing else in terms of weights or what have you. All the lifting and resistance was based purely off of my own body weight so I never really built mass, it just seemed like I built muscle on top of muscle. At my personal physical peak I could do one arm pull ups with just my middle finger through a sling to support my body.

He's pretty lean I wouldn't be surprised if he was doing some type of exercise that focused purely on an established body weight and revolving around that. Take a look at images of sport climbers, they all look like him and they pound back calories.

Arakkis

N00b
I don't know what his routine actually is, but I used to look similarly to what he does in that picture. I looked that way while also likely achieving that calorie intake. I was at the time Sport Climbing spending nearly 6 hours a day in a climbing gym , and doing nothing else in terms of weights or what have you. All the lifting and resistance was based purely off of my own body weight so I never really built mass, it just seemed like I built muscle on top of muscle. At my personal physical peak I could do one arm pull ups with just my middle finger through a sling to support my body.

He's pretty lean I wouldn't be surprised if he was doing some type of exercise that focused purely on an established body weight and revolving around that. Take a look at images of sport climbers, they all look like him and they pound back calories.
This is the most attention whorey post I've ever seen a man make. Well, a man that wasn't pretending to be a woman at the time. No one cares because we all know you are really a fat basement dwelling neckbeard. Go do some more middle finger pullups fatty.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Wealthy Young doctor that can do middle finger pull ups, just looking for something to do, yah this match.com thing is new for me too.

Anyway, jk man

I'm jaded towards the Hollywood super hero thing and feel sad for the wolverine that used to eat cigars, wear yellow, and hate everything but Jean Grey

ilikefoods

Peasant
Actually, he just needs to exercise more if he is eating that much. For Joe Bloggs with a normal 40 hour working week you would need to count your calories and control how many carbs / fat / protein you are getting to look like that. For a movie star who can do whatever he wants all day, it's simple, the more you eat the more you exercise and vice versa. Just take a look at Michael Phelps and his diet.

Surlok_sl

shitlord
Wealthy Young doctor that can do middle finger pull ups, just looking for something to do, yah this match.com thing is new for me too.

Anyway, jk man

I'm jaded towards the Hollywood super hero thing and feel sad for the wolverine that used to eat cigars, wear yellow, and hate everything but Jean Grey
I said "used to" =P and I'm not some lawyer/doctor/E whatever I'm just a woodworker grunt. Anyways, I was just trying to describe how people end up looking lean like that while also doing a high calorie diet, it's pretty much what every single person I knew that climbed then looked like, it just happened if you were avid. I like Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, the taller leaner version than the comics makes him a little Clint Eastwood western style, It plays well for the character I think...