The X-Files

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think all the season are in HD now on Netflix. They started showing up in HD before they were even released on Blu-Ray.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I can't wait for this weekend to watch the first episode! I loved the series when it first ran, but man, it hasn't aged well. With a bigger budget, and better special effects, I'd love to see the show be picked back up again as a regular annual series!
Totally disagree. Was watching a bunch of my favorite episodes the other day and was surprised at how good it looked.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Bring on Mulder and Scully!

Also the show looks great on Blu-Ray.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
The saucer they built for that crash was pretty cool. It's a huge practical effect. It's in that 20 minute behind the scenes that was posted before.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I'm not having a problem with it. It's laying out the mythology for the future .

Del

Vyemm Raider
My only complaint was the acting was a bit spotty, but the episode was a great lead in to the new story arc. I can't wait to see how it plays out.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The whole thing was just told at Ludicrous Speed to get us to Episode 2. Mulder spends his entire life investigating aliens, government conspiracies, cover ups, etc... and it takes Alex Jones showing up randomly to help him see the light and "OMG Scully I've got it, our whole lives were one BIG conspiracy!" Seriously? He has one conversation and spends the night with a random girl who in fact lied about their first converstation and it is the only proof he's ever needed to be convinced. None of these conceits were necessary. We have history and back story of Mulder and Scully and know all the alien and government collaboration and shit they do.

I don't know, I'm just bitching. Am hopefully for tomorrow's episode that it'll get on course.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah the writing and story was ludicrously bad, but it was awesome seeing the gang back together including CSM. It is beyond idiotic that 5 minutes with Svetlana convinced him of anything other than she is super hot.

Hope it gets better.

and jesus christ sculley learn how a fucking bookmark works, thats like my dad googling "google email" every time he wants to check his email.