The X-Files

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He's referring to the what happened in the old series not the new one. He's billed for 6 episodes in the new series so something is up. Clones, Saved by the aliens at the last second, who cares. It's a silly TV show so I'm not going to think to hard about the reasons if they bring back all my old favorite villains.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Sorry I have never watched past like season 6 or 7 of X files but I didn't even consider spoilers in a decade old show. My bad if I spoiled anyone on that.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think the assumption should be that going into a thread about a show that's been off the air for 13 years is going to be nothing but spoilers.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Sorry I have never watched past like season 6 or 7 of X files but I didn't even consider spoilers in a decade old show. My bad if I spoiled anyone on that.
I was kidding about the spoilers. The statute of limitations for those on X-Files has long passed.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Wikipedia says they died on the X files in season 9, the second to last episode titled "Jump the Shark"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jump_th...k_(The_X-Files)
If you go by Season 10 the comic series which Carter has mentioned as canon, the lone gunman are indeed alive and to some degree during the comic series CSM is also back in a fashion along with Krycek. Season 11 comes out in the fall, Carter co-scripts most of the story lines.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I honestly didn't even know the season 10 comics existed until I read a wikipedia article that mentioned them earlier

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
There's an X-files comic series? Why wasn't I notified?
mad.png

If you go by Season 10 the comic series which Carter has mentioned as canon, the lone gunman are indeed alive and to some degree during the comic series CSM is also back in a fashion along with Krycek. Season 11 comes out in the fall, Carter co-scripts most of the story lines.
What, they are alive? What about the ending in the Lone Gunmen TV-series then where they all died, just a hallucination now or what

Karloff_sl

shitlord
What, they are alive? What about the ending in the Lone Gunmen TV-series then where they all died, just a hallucination now or what
Let's just put it this way, the deaths were a cover up and they are alive and kicking in an underground bunker doing what they always do, mischief !

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Finished the first 3 seasons rewatching it. Man I forgot a lot of what happened in this show. I also forgot how terrible the special effects were. I find it hilarious though.

I don't remember Skinner being such a misunderstood bro from the beginning. He definitely tried to help way from the beginning. Also having watched it all when it was on air I didn't know to keep an eye on Krycek so early.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Skinner tried to toe the line early on. He gets tired of it though and becomes a solid bro.

Krycek needs to be shot in the face.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm towards the end of season 3 right now in my rewatch. I haven't seen these shows in like 20 years. I never watched the reruns and I never watched the last few seasons.

It's so funny how different these shows would go if they had smart phones.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It kind of shows how much technology has changed the world.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I'm towards the end of season 3 right now in my rewatch. I haven't seen these shows in like 20 years. I never watched the reruns and I never watched the last few seasons.

It's so funny how different these shows would go if they had smart phones.
I lulzed at the very first episode where they didn't even have cellphones and one dude uses a walkie talkie!