The Zionists are whining thread

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
what the jews are doing is illegal under UN statute against colonization

The Jews are evicting, herding, and eventually murdering* the Palestinians and then putting colonies on the land. There is no other way to describe what has been going on in Israel.

*=(mostly through malnutrition and acts like blockading palestine from getting water, and attacking all palesitnian boats more than 5 miles from a polluted shore line so they cannot get non polluted fish to eat)

http://www.blinkx.com/watch-video/no...SNKPZKuGbv4SvA
You cannot defend yourself when you are militarily occupying somebody else's land, call it what you want it is not defense.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
You are so fucking dumb it's painful. You are SERIOUSLY going to compare the Warsaw Ghetto of WWII, where people are starved to deathand shot openly in the street, to Gaza?
http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=israelis+shooting+in+gaza

hmm, only 21 million results.

You do know that the Gaza strip is 8th place in the world for obesity right?? And who gives them food? Israel. You do know that Gaza has one of the highest birth rates in the middle east right? The Israelis sure are doing a fucking horribad job at running their Nazi like ethnic cleansing ghetto.. Such a moron.

And "attempt to resist".. Yeah, intentionally firing rockets at children every day. Go shoot yourself.
Ah, well its nice to know that they at least feed their prisoners. Would be hard to justify an apartheid regime running an open air prison for over a million people otherwise.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

Jimmy Carter explaining that Israel, attacks, occupies, evicts, steals and colonizes Palestinian land and it's one if the worst examples in apartheid in history.

That americans do not even talk or acknowledge that it's going on but it's a daily crime commited by a minority of israelies to steal land.

the worst part is all this is done in direct violation of UN resolutions, but america protects israel in the UN, i'll leave you to draw your conclusions as to why.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You are so fucking dumb it's painful. You are SERIOUSLY going to compare the Warsaw Ghetto of WWII, where people are starved to death and shot openly in the street, to Gaza? You do know that the Gaza strip is 8th place in the world for obesity right?? And who gives them food? Israel. You do know that Gaza has one of the highest birth rates in the middle east right? The Israelis sure are doing a fucking horribad job at running their Nazi like ethnic cleansing ghetto.. Such a moron.

And "attempt to resist".. Yeah, intentionally firing rockets at children every day. Go shoot yourself.
I really do not know why you bother, its the same thing every time.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
In 1979 and 1980, numerous UN Security council resolutions, including 446, 452, 465, 471 and 476, considered the settlements as having "no legal validity" under the Fourth Geneva Convention.

What do you have to say about that chanur? you are just excusing people for doing evil, and exploiting the endless sympathy mined from holly woods(who owns that?) obsession with the holocaust. The holocaust is used an cart Blanche excuse to justify what Israel can do to it's neighbors, to the point they can commit crimes equally as bad as the Nazi's did.

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
I really do not know why you bother, its the same thing every time. A bunch of uninformed morons going rah rah ebil jews. Some of these people had pretty interesting views on other races at FoH as well.
I dont see where anyone talked about "evil jews".

Not even a page into this thread and somebody already rolls out the "anti-semite" accusations.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I say then let the international community do something about it. I make no excuse for Israel but as long as they are battling each other there will be no peace. One side is under the thumb of the other and it needs to come to grips with that and work for a peaceful solution. In short eat a dick at your accusations.

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
I say then let the international community do something about it. I make no excuse for Israel but as long as they are battling each other there will be no peace. One side is under the thumb of the other and it needs to come to grips with that and work for a peaceful solution. In short eat a dick at your accusations.
How convenient when Israel owns the most powerful country in the world.

When an Israel/Palestine related UN resolution is up for a general vote there's a reason why there is less than 10 countries (including such powerhouses as Palau) vote with Israel and ~180 countries vote against.

Chanur doesn't even make sense right now lol.

1. Come into to thread and call everybody anti-Jewish.

2. Tell people to ignore thread.

3. Proceed to rage in thread.

4. Find a quote about "people doing evil" and some how apply that to all Jewish people?

I'm going to hazard a guess you are trying to get this thread rickshawed and prevent further discussion of Israeli politics and policy.

I would suggest you follow your own advice and not bother Chanur. Let the rest of us continue to discuss this topic without your trolling.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
How convenient when Israel owns the most powerful country in the world.

When an Israel/Palestine related UN resolution is up for a general vote there's a reason why there is less than 10 countries (including such powerhouses as Palau) vote with Israel and ~180 countries vote against.
If the international community wanted to do something against it I doubt the US would stand in the way of the world. The truth is as sick as it is no one gives a fuck about Palestine. The fact is Palestinians wanting a national home have been anti Jew since the 1920's they have just been on the losing side of history. If things were reversed we would be in exactly the same situation. Its disgusting but violence will not get the significantly weaker Palestinians what they want. The fact that they have not learned this in many decades of conflict is sad.

khalid

Unelected Mod
The last version of this thread was vile enough, did we need another version of it?

This thread should be rickshawed. It is an embarrassment.

oh, I have no doubt that the terrorists who fire the rockets would have no problem killing children.

I just question the assertion that they are some how able to target the children with missiles.

I think people over estimate their capabilities.

Both sides commit atrocities, the only difference between you and me is you are so involved you can only recognize the crimes of the other side.

Then you apply the actions of one political faction to the entire country, but when it comes to Israeli politics "it's just a radical fringe" even though they have a considerable amount of political seats.

Double Think much?