The Zionists are whining thread

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider

"If Jews born in Brooklyn have a right to a state in Palestine, then Palestinians born in Jerusalem have a right to a state in Palestine."

I think that statement sums it up fairly well. The simple fact is that Israel has been slowly annexing various parts of the region since 1948; in some cases expelling entire populations from towns using terrorist tactics and eventually building settlements on them. The irony is that this kind of information has been coming from top Israeli scholars ever since documents surrounding the formation and early years of Israel have been declassified by the Israeli government.

The problem is that people like Wombat tend to conflate Zionism with Jewish self-determination. Jews have a right to self-determination, but they do not have a right to slowly steal land and other vital resources, like fresh water, from an indigenous population.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Welcome to Isreal. The only nation on earth not allowed to defend itself.
occupying other peoples land, placing settlers there then militarily suppressing the people who object to land theft is not DEFENSE in any sense of the word defense. That's an old imperialist propaganda wordplay, "defense".

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Jews have a right to self-determination, but they do not have a right to slowly steal land and other vital resources, like fresh water, from an indigenous population.
Why not? Pretty sound strategy that worked well for the United States. Welcome to Earth.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Nah bro. White people just killed the natives until they couldn't kill them. Then made deals with them. Then broke those deals when they could. Convert or kill, steal, steal steal. From sea to shining sea.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
That is what genocide is, the entire western hemisphere more or less was depopulated of natives and Europeans of various sorts colonized it. The same Europeans are doing it in Israel, DNA testing has confirmed that 85-90% of the Jews in Israel are not Semitic they have a European DNA ancestry, this seems to be confirmed by the absurd rate of skin cancer Israeli Jews have been getting.

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...-world-1.10250

The European Jews aren't from there, they descend from the Khazar's. the Khazar is the only other state I know of in history to adopt Judaism, but interestingly Im finding it very hard to find out a lot of information about this empire that lasted 300 years.

Even acknowledging that genocide is what is going on is way ahead of people who run around claiming unrealistic arguments about defense in regards to land theft.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Doesn't this exact quote come up at least twice in every thread that touches on Israel?
bleedat is a simple person with a simple mind who needs to transform complex ideas into simple ones to understand them.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Oscar nominated Israeli director criticizes blind support of Israeli policy.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2573431.html

"There is something that I felt while I am here in America, that most of the majority of the Jewish population here are cherishing Israel," Moreh told HuffPost Live host Ahmed Shihab-Eldin, adding that American Jews look to Israel as a post-Holocaust "safe haven." Moreh argues that this had led the American Jewish population to the "wrong conclusion...that they have to support Israel no matter what."

Moreh said this point of view is actually "damaging the state of Israel."

"They don't understand that we are going towards an apartheid country," Moreh added. "By not criticizing it, by accepting everything Israel does politically and especially towards the conflict, they are damaging their own goal, to protect the state of Israel as a safe haven for them."

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Crazy talk. We all know that if you don't unequivocally support Israel, then you hate Jews

bleedat

Molten Core Raider
bleedat is a simple person with a simple mind who needs to transform complex ideas into simple ones to understand them.
I am far from simple, sir. I won't say anything else out of the fear I will be "infracted" again for my "poor posting" and "suspended" for three days from posting.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Moderators infracting too often on this forum? Say it ain't so! Oh wait, no, it is so.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
what a bunch of bullshit, say what you want to say, don't play some pretend second class citizen schtick.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

I found the part where derchowitz is proposing putting walls on wheels funny.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
The only thing worse than Israel is the fact that the US, my taxes, bankroll their racist, apatheid failed-state-in-waiting. There isn't a single cause more gratifying to me than the dissolution of that nation.

I thought we were supposed to be defending Zion?

Morpheus.jpg

or are we turning our backs on em since the trilogy ended up sucking?