The Zionists are whining thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
In a lot of ways, India is a lot less stable at the moment, mostly due to the ridiculous wealth gaps in that county. If they don't find a way to fix that, the rape gang shit is going to turn into civil unrest really fast. Pakistan has (according to some analysts) tighter direct control over its nuke arsenal than India, as well.
I'm not sure I buy that considering there was speculation of us needing to bomb the Pakistani nukes just a couple years ago due to how fucked that country was stability wise. But let's agree its not ideal for either country to have them.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If we moved Israel to Antartica and they constucted some Iron Jew dome to make it liveable, there would be posts within 1 day claiming the Jews are responsible for global warming so Antartica would be warmer. Meanwhile in the Middle East they would still be killing each other because religion.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I dunno I think I would fear some non government entity of getting them or already having them and using it or even a small group of people. Governments/Military themselves seem pretty wary over if they had to use them in a situation where they are doing it first. Would have to take a pretty damn significant event to have a cause.
This is exactly what I was inferring. Pakistan is a shithole, but its been that way and is fairly static at the moment. India is seriously fucking over its general populace with the way they run things there (their income inequity makes ours look laughable) and are pretty fucking ruthless as well. I could see civil unrest escalating there and leading to bad things. Pakistan is an Islamic nation and if the Taliban ever remotely got close to gaining control, there would be a lot of outside parties that would immediately jump in to neutralize any nuclear capability they might gain access to, no the least of which would be Israel. If India sees full scale insurrection, its far less likely anyone would go in and try to forcibly disarm them. Maybe China, might, but that would be about it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This is exactly what I was inferring. Pakistan is a shithole, but its been that way and is fairly static at the moment. India is seriously fucking over its general populace with the way they run things there (their income inequity makes ours look laughable) and are pretty fucking ruthless as well. I could see civil unrest escalating there and leading to bad things. Pakistan is an Islamic nation and if the Taliban ever remotely got close to gaining control, there would be a lot of outside parties that would immediately jump in to neutralize any nuclear capability they might gain access to, no the least of which would be Israel. If India sees full scale insurrection, its far less likely anyone would go in and try to forcibly disarm them. Maybe China, might, but that would be about it.
You seem to really be jumping to intense unrest with India very quickly. Do you have any numbers to back up your claim that it's on the edge of mass riots?

iannis

Musty Nester
It seems like India is so large and diverse that part of it is probably always close to the edge of unrest. It doesn't look like it to white americans, but India is a very diverse place. To me it looks like just a buncha fucking brown people... but I'll grant that I don't have the best vantage.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I mean if you just look at:India vs United States Crime Stats Compared

India has such a lower prevalence of crime vs the US. I'm sure crimes (Especially rape) are less reported, but Phazael is making it sound like the proleteriat are burning cars in the streets and headed for the nukes.
He's right about the wealth inequality - The UK is still giving India ?200m a year in aid, this will cease in 2015. India has a space program and is sending rockets to Mars, yet 1/5 Indians is still classed as "living in extreme poverty"

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Israel's economy is mostly technology and medical based isn't it? They'll be perfectly fine once the oil runs out. Plus they're friendly with this one country that has a very large navy. They'll continue getting their natural resource imports.
People missing the point ITT.

No, Israel doesn't directly rely on oil money but indirectly they do because the US gives two shits about Israel for a couple of reasons: 1) Holocaust Guilt and 2) Israel is a useful (de)stabilising influence over Middle East countries thatdohave oil. Oncetheiroil runs out (and once the Holocaust is out of living memory), Americans are eventually going to start asking questions along the lines of "Wait, why should we we give any fucks about them?". If Israel hasn't come to some sort of arrangement with their neighbours by that point, it might get...messy.

tl;dr - Israel will eventually stop being useful in a realpolitik sense. Once they do, the American support and money will also stop at some point and, well, it's generally considered better to negotiate from a position of strength rather than weakness.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Once the oil runs out, who is going to give a fuck and fund the palestinians or care about them either? Also, Israel can easily, at pretty much any point, deal with all their neighbors at once. Only their own restraint and worry about world opinion holds them back. If the rest of the world stops caring what they do, welp...

To sum up, acting like Israel would be somehow "worse off" if the rest of the planet stopped caring about the region is absurd.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Israel has a huge lobbying group here and very influential people in power that will continue to help them when the oil runs out. Let's not forget a HUGE fucking voter and donation base. As long as they are killing Arabs not many people are gonna give a fuck.

khalid

Unelected Mod
They also actually have an economy that isn't based solely on oil. The rest of the arab world, not so much.

edit: Basically your statement of
well, it's generally considered better to negotiate from a position of strength rather than weakness.
should apply much more to the Palestinians than Israel. As weak as they are now, it isn't going to get any better for them.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
To me the biggest question about what happens to Israel when the money runs out is the same question about any modernized area in the middle east that doesn't directly depend on oil: How are they going to handle the increase in poverty, unemployment and crime from the surrounding areas that will come from decreased oil revenue?

I don't think we'll answer that question anytime soon though. The oil isn't running out soon nor is our demand for it.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
If we moved Israel to Antartica and they constucted some Iron Jew dome to make it liveable, there would be posts within 1 day claiming the Jews are responsible for global warming so Antartica would be warmer. Meanwhile in the Middle East they would still be killing each other because religion.
Terrible post.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
People missing the point ITT.

No, Israel doesn't directly rely on oil money but indirectly they do because the US gives two shits about Israel for a couple of reasons: 1) Holocaust Guilt and 2) Israel is a useful (de)stabilising influence over Middle East countries thatdohave oil. Oncetheiroil runs out (and once the Holocaust is out of living memory), Americans are eventually going to start asking questions along the lines of "Wait, why should we we give any fucks about them?". If Israel hasn't come to some sort of arrangement with their neighbours by that point, it might get...messy.

tl;dr - Israel will eventually stop being useful in a realpolitik sense. Once they do, the American support and money will also stop at some point and, well, it's generally considered better to negotiate from a position of strength rather than weakness.
Can you tell me how much of Israels GDP comes from foreign aid vs. actual local industry/enterprise? And depending on that answer, why do you think losing this sum of foreign aid would doom the country, given that they have shown themselves capable of defeating all of their neighbors at the same time, and they have nuclear weapons?