The Zionists are whining thread

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That drawn on beard on that one kid made me chuckle.

All I got as a kid was paintball guns, I feel left out.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Those poor poor Palestinian children. All they want is peace and happiness.
Gaza-Kindergarten-Camouflage.jpg
Yesterday you posted someridiculous hypothetical inside of another ridiculous hypothetical* as justification for butchering civilians.
* argument method usually reserved for hormonally fluxed women
Today you're implying that if the clothing and toys are just so then you personally can not be trusted with the welfare of children.

Internet troll or hormone(estrogen?) fueled child killer(future/past)? Only Yahweh knows the answer. (Tranny cop. The answer is predatory transvestite cop. Guessing correctly means that you win the game.)

prize:
transcopchildpredator.gif

Some of you are really dense , there is zero justification to level city blocks because some fuck heads launched rockets at you. I mean i have been reading up on this for a long time , and the shit Israel does to non Israelis is fucking straight up nazi shit. None of you have been given the luxury of living in an area where you are looked as some sub human. Its all over the world , this just happens to be a country that is being supported by the US and only because some german fucktard wanted to eradicate the race of these people. Sigh , never is it ok to kill innocents in any situation...the people that are human shields are combatants as far as im concerned. But thats not what is being talked about here , you morons like to lump those innocent kids into this for some insane reason and say its ok because you found a picture of them dressed as soldiers , do you think they understand the meaning of that , hell my Son likes to dress as a ninja...yet they were responsible for some heinous shit. Yeah , think about that.....and the other costumes your child likes to wear or act as...sigh shit like this should be common sense to at least poke into that pathetic of a brain you have inside that wasted space between your ears.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Purim is a costume holiday btw, it's like Jew Halloween..

Hamas is a hard-core terrorist organization bent on the destruction of far more than Israel. They have the same ultimate goals as ISIS, which is basically their Islamic Caliphate. 25% of the Palestinianpopulationsupports Al-Qaida, so you can only imagine what the levels of support are amongst Hamas members. Their entire system of schooling and social support is built around indoctrinating more people to Hamas' cause.UN textbooksare not even allowed into the "schools" by the Hamas government. An entire generation has and is being indoctrinated into a radical Islamic belief system whose goals stretch far beyond Israel. Here's Mosab Yousef, son of one of the Hamas founders describing life under Hamas:Mosab Hassan Yousef (Son of Hamas Founder) tells the truth about Hamas. - YouTube

Hate on Israel all you want. Scream about the Palestinian children being killed by Jews, but turn a blind eye along with most of the world media when it comes to the thousands of Palestinians beingstarvedand killed in their refugee camp in Syria. But I guess no Jews are involved so it doesn't matter much. Riots all over Europe about Gaza, but I haven't seen one about all the poor Pallies in Syria, or all the victims of ISIS.

Bottom line, support Hamas/Palestinians all you want, but if you honestly think that if they get what they say they want "now", they're going to become peaceful and start building "New Mecca", you haven't been paying much attention to history, nor the most recent "Arab Spring". With or without Israel, there will be no peace in the region. "New Tehran" in place of "Tel Aviv" is basically the other option.

As for misappropriation of US foreign aid, here's agemfrom the State Department somehow trying to defend giving another 15 million to UNWRA despite the fact that not only have they been twice discovered storing rockets for Hamas, they GAVE the rockets back to Hamas once they were discovered.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yesterday you posted someridiculous hypothetical inside of another ridiculous hypothetical* as justification for butchering civilians.
* argument method usually reserved for hormonally fluxed women
Today you're implying that if the clothing and toys are just so then you personally can not be trusted with the welfare of children.

Internet troll or hormone(estrogen?) fueled child killer(future/past)? Only Yahweh knows the answer. (Tranny cop. The answer is predatory transvestite cop. Guessing correctly means that you win the game.)

prize:
transcopchildpredator.gif
If you didn't understand the Antartica reference then you weren't paying attention. I'm not going to fucking quote everything for your stupid ass. Why didn't you post the other picture? That's right, because that woman blew herself up. A nice happy family picture of innocent palestinians.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Some of you are really dense , there is zero justification to level city blocks because some fuck heads launched rockets at you. I mean i have been reading up on this for a long time , and the shit Israel does to non Israelis is fucking straight up nazi shit. None of you have been given the luxury of living in an area where you are looked as some sub human. Its all over the world , this just happens to be a country that is being supported by the US and only because some german fucktard wanted to eradicate the race of these people. Sigh , never is it ok to kill innocents in any situation...the people that are human shields are combatants as far as im concerned. But thats not what is being talked about here , you morons like to lump those innocent kids into this for some insane reason and say its ok because you found a picture of them dressed as soldiers , do you think they understand the meaning of that , hell my Son likes to dress as a ninja...yet they were responsible for some heinous shit. Yeah , think about that.....and the other costumes your child likes to wear or act as...sigh shit like this should be common sense to at least poke into that pathetic of a brain you have inside that wasted space between your ears.
You are one ignorant dipshit. You are saying kids dressing up as soldiers is the same thing as dressing up as a fucking suicide bomber. Where the fuck is your outrage over the shit that is going on in Africa?

If you had to live in one country in the Middle East, would you pick Israel or a Muslim one? Go move your family to a Muslim one so your daughter can go get raped then be forced to marry the rapist or die.

Drivel to justify insane shit
Is is really that hard to say its fucked up those innocents being killed and not come up with bullshit like you seem to do. You are justifying the death of babies and kids as being ok because the adults force these kids to learn from some text book of Jewish Propaganda. Again , since when does one have to support someone because you want to see this insane shit that Israel doing as being Pro Hamas , what is wrong with you? Israel is the sole source of problem in that region , and saying you dont pay much attention to history in the same sentence is funny as hell. Control of Israel has been the WHOLE reason conflict exists , from a religious perspective of course. Sigh , misinformation is in your blood , get it cleansed and actually take a step back and take in whats going on there and prior to the creation of Israel and even as far back as the Egyptians. All relevant...educate yourself fool.

You are one ignorant dipshit. You are saying kids dressing up as soldiers is the same thing as dressing up as a fucking suicide bomber. Where the fuck is your outrage over the shit that is going on in Africa?

If you had to live in one country in the Middle East, would you pick Israel or a Muslim one? Go move your family to a Muslim one so your daughter can go get raped then be forced to marry the rapist or die.
Huh , the fuck is the difference...they both kill people. That not registering in that head of yours? Also the second question , why the fuck would i want to live in Israel when i might get hit from a rocket...I hear Dubai is nice , they have fucking indoor Ski Resorts...hear about that crazy shit?!?

Jais

Trakanon Raider
So if Israel was to collectively pack it in and move to NW Nebraska, the whole ME region would join hands and sing Kumbaya and start upon a ME renaissance with understanding, rule of law and peace as their goals? Im'a bet they'd just fight each other over who descended from Muhammad.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Huh , the fuck is the difference...they both kill people. That not registering in that head of yours? Also the second question , why the fuck would i want to live in Israel when i might get hit from a rocket...I hear Dubai is nice , they have fucking indoor Ski Resorts...hear about that crazy shit?!?
Soldiers are the same as suicide bombers in your mind. Ok then...
The rockets are no big deal because Israel should just deal with it. Have fun at your job in Dubai, that is if your employeer doesn't work you to death. Don't forget you cant leave because your boss holds your passport.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Huh , the fuck is the difference...they both kill people.
The difference my liberal arts friend is intent. Hamas targets civilians as a matter of policy, Israel kills civilians by accident. Unless you think killing anyone is bad...then I, as the spokes person of reality have nothing to say to you.

So if Israel was to collectively pack it in and move to NW Nebraska, the whole ME region would join hands and sing Kumbaya and start upon a ME renaissance with understanding, rule of law and peace as their goals? Im'a bet they'd just fight each other over who descended from Muhammad.
The hell , of course they would keep fighting....like i said control of that piece of land has been the sole reasons of war there...will never end at least i dont see any reasonable outcome where it will cease. Shit just cant be fixed.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Israel is the sole source of problem in that region
I dunno about that. That region has been fought over for centuries and will probably continue to be, the current controller of the area is just one in a long list of conquerors(which includes arabs). Not sure why you think if you removed "Israel" all the problems would just vanish. Especially because so much is religious based ideas and thus anything but yours is "bad".

As for innocent civilians, shit sucks and both sides are to blame, as both have civilian deaths on their hand, but what war/conflict doesn't. Not sure which is worse the civilian deaths from what should be accurate fire(who knows could be deliberate, could be guidance malfunction, bad intelligence or just shitty soldiers) or what seems to be random rocket fire into populated areas(where you don't seem to care what or who you hit, just launch and hope for the best).

khalid

Unelected Mod

Jais

Trakanon Raider
The hell , of course they would keep fighting....like i said control of that piece of land has been the sole reasons of war there...will never end at least i dont see any reasonable outcome where it will cease. Shit just cant be fixed.
But...I thought Israels existence was the cause of the fighting? You seem to be saying it's the parcel of land no matter who owns it?

I dunno about that. That region has been fought over for centuries and will probably continue to be, the current controller of the area is just one in a long list of conquerors(which includes arabs). Not sure why you think if you removed "Israel" all the problems would just vanish. Especially because so much is religious based ideas and thus anything but yours is "bad".

As for innocent civilians, shit sucks and both sides are to blame, as both have civilian deaths on their hand, but what war/conflict doesn't. Not sure which is worse the civilian deaths from what should be accurate fire(who knows could be deliberate, could be guidance malfunction, bad intelligence or just shitty soldiers) or what seems to be random rocket fire into populated areas(where you don't seem to care what or who you hit, just launch and hope for the best).
Only reason i say Israel is because thats the name of the land at this point , not sure what else to call it , Holy Land? Anyone with any sort of knowledge of that area knows that is the sole reason of conflict there , 3 major religions have significant places there of great importance. I agree both sides are to blame , but one is more civilized as people that support them here say they are should have more restraint in controlling that problem. The numbers are insane on how much ordinance has been launched into Gaza , its just outright mindboggling.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
So your solution is to either get rid of the religions fighting over the land or get rid of the land over which they fight. You should email the UN, you're onto something here.