The Zionists are whining thread

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Im not sure why so many people refuse to see it as it is, and not behind the stale pro Israel lobby rose colored glasses.

Hamas is funded presently by Qatar, and before that it was funded by Iran. The leadership is a small group of people who have power because they, by Israeli action, are the sole provider of goods, opportunity and cash beyond the sustenance level. They are made very rich and powerful by outside money. In return for this money, Hamas leadership does the bidding... of the highest bidder.

Globes English - Meet the Hamas billionaires

The Asharq Al-Awsat (Middle East) newspaper, one of the most prestigious in the Arab world, recently reported that at least 600 millionaires were living in the Gaza Strip - the same people sitting on the money pipelines there.
Why on Earth would these few people stop what they are doing when business is so fucking good? THEY are winning. Israel and 98% of the Palestinian people are losing. 100 people died yesterday. Not one of them was a top tier Hamas guy. Those guys are sitting on private beach somewhere or in a bunker talking to their Swiss banker. They get what they want, Qatar gets what it wants (which in this case was the provocation of a Israeli action in order to destroy Egyptian peace efforts and increase their standing in that area.) And now Turkey has to make a show of trying to offset Qatar influence by sending a Flotilla to Gaza. Its a fucking comedy.

And you know what. Fuck Netanyahu. He traded the opportunity to avoid this for personal political capital with the extreme parts of the right.

Why Benjamin Netanyahu Should Be Very, Very Worried - NationalJournal.com
Since I cannot ask Hamas, nor do I purport to understand its way of thinking, I ask the leaders of my own country, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his predecessors: How could you have wasted the years since the last conflict without initiating dialogue, without even making the slightest gesture toward dialogue with Hamas, without attempting to change our explosive reality? Why, for these past few years, has Israel avoided judicious negotiations with the moderate and more conversable sectors of the Palestinian people-an act that could also have served to pressure Hamas? Why have you ignored, for 12 years, the Arab League initiative that could have enlisted moderate Arab states with the power to impose, perhaps, a compromise on Hamas? In other words: Why is it that Israeli governments have been incapable, for decades, of thinking outside the bubble?
Netanyahu and Hamas are in a symbiotic relationship that is mutually beneficial for themselves but destructive for their people.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Dahiya doctrine
The Dahiya doctrine is a military strategy put forth by the Israeli general Gadi Eizenkot that pertains to asymmetric warfare in an urban setting, in which the army deliberately targets civilian infrastructure, as a means of inducing suffering for the civilian population, thereby establishing deterrence.
Bombing Ruins Gaza's Only Power Plant : The Two-Way : NPR

"We need at least one year to repair the power plant, the turbines, the fuel tanks and the control room," Fathi Sheik Khalil of the Gaza energy authority told the Guardian. "Everything was burned."
Israel is finding it harder to deny targeting Gaza infrastructure | World news | The Guardian

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Oh well. Guess they can ask Hammas to supply them with power while it provides the education its brain washing the Palestinian children with too. Act like cave men live like cave men.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Another school has been hit.

Israeli shells hit second UN school sheltering Gaza refugees | Al Jazeera America

6pdryDf.jpg

Israel?s military on Wednesday attacked a second United Nations school packed with Palestinian refugees and later a busy marketplace, killing scores of civilians and injuring hundreds more in what witnesses called one of the most violent days in the weeks-long offensive against Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

The market attack occurred during a temporary cease-fire that Israel had earlier declared in areas where it was not conducting military operations.

A U.N. aid spokesman confirmed that tank shells hit the U.N. school in the Jabaliya refugee camp at around 4:30 a.m. The explosions tore through two classroom walls, killing at least 16 people and wounding more than 90 others.

"Last night, children were killed as they slept next to their parents on the floor of a classroom in a U.N. designated shelter in Gaza," Pierre Krahenbuhl, United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) commissioner-general, said in a statement.

?Children killed in their sleep; this is an affront to all of us, a source of universal shame. Today the world stands disgraced," he said.

More than 200,000 displaced Palestinians, many heeding Israeli evacuation orders, have taken shelter in U.N. schools and buildings across the besieged territory.

The U.N. said it had communicated to the Israeli military 17 times before Wednesday?s attack ? including once just hours before the fatal shelling ? that thousands of internally displaced Palestinians had sought refuge in the school.

The White House condemned the school shelling, but did not assign responsibility for the attack to either Israelis or Palestinians.
Also there is this little nugget in there

Meanwhile, the Pentagon confirmed that the U.S. has agreed to replenish Israel's dwindling supplies of mortar rounds and grenade launchers.
Wednesday's shelling marks the sixth time a U.N. school has been targeted by the Israeli military during its latest offensive in the Gaza Strip, and the second time such an institution has been destroyed.

"We have visited the site and gathered evidence," Krahenbuhl's statement said, adding that "our initial assessment is that it was Israeli artillery that hit our school, in which 3,300 people had sought refuge. We believe there were at least three impacts."

The Israeli military said it was still investigating the incident, and in a brief statement said Palestinian fighters near the facility had fired mortar bombs and Israeli forces had shot back.

"Earlier this morning, militants fired mortar shells at [Israeli] soldiers from the vicinity of the UNRWA school in Jabaliya. In response, soldiers fired towards the origins of fire, and we're still reviewing the incident," a military spokeswoman said.
If you want to know who is running Palestine this says it all.

Israel's limited, unilateral cease-fire came one day after Hamas denied agreeing to a 24-hour truce proposed by the Palestine Liberation Organization. Ezzedeen Al-Qassam Brigades, Hamas?s armed wing, said there would be no cease-fire until Israel lifts its years-long blockade of the Gaza Strip.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Oh well. Guess they can ask Hammas to supply them with power while it provides the education its brain washing the Palestinian children with too. Act like cave men live like cave men.
They are all animals, fuck em.. AMIRITE?!?!?! Every Palestinian is guilty by virtue of being born there. Fuck their kids too, they are just terrorists waiting to grow up.

Heil Hydra

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
They are all animals, fuck em.. AMIRITE?!?!?! Every Palestinian is guilty by virtue of being born there. Fuck their kids too, they are just terrorists waiting to grow up.

Heil Hydra
Totally what I have been advocating and not completely retarded of you. The fact is Hamas is in power there, and the people are complicit. Things cannot get better for them while this is true. They need to realize that so peace and healing can begin.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Well, what is the solution? It seems to me that if the radicals are running the government, educating their children, shooting rockets and winning all the votes, maybe we should stop acting like the moderate palestinians matter.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Totally what I have been advocating and not completely retarded of you. The fact is Hamas is in power there, and the people are complicit. Things cannot get better for them while this is true. They need to realize that so peace and healing can begin.
The people running this (Hamas leadership and Qatar) give less fucks than the Israelis for the Palestinian people. Bomb schools, force them into the stone age, beat kids, blow them up when playing soccer on the beach, and each time Israel does this they convince more people to take up arms against them, more fodder for the cannons. Every bomb that drops on civilians and children does 100x more to radicalize the Palestinians (and the rest of the Muslim world) than a madrassa.

If bombing them into submission is the answer, then there is no answer because nothing short of genocide will force the total capitulation of the people who live there.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well, what is the solution? It seems to me that if the radicals are running the government, educating their children, shooting rockets and winning all the votes, maybe we should stop acting like the moderate palestinians matter.
Couldn't you also say that in Israel, radicals are running the government, educating their children, shooting rockets and winning all the votes?

It's just that they have more money/tech/power so can protect their people better.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Couldn't you also say that in Israel, radicals are running the government, educating their children, shooting rockets and winning all the votes?

It's just that they have more money/tech/power so can protect their people better.
You could say that, but you would be wrong.

Chris

Potato del Grande
You could say that, but you would be wrong.
I would say that Manifest Destiny being a government policy is pretty fucking radical, with compulsory military service doing a good job at indoctrination when killing lost toddlers is apparently what you do. Then obviously they ARE shooting rockets which are a hell of a lot better and killing more civilians than Hamas' are.

I've come to the conclusion that both sides are as bad as each other, neither want peace and the country is poisoned and broken almost beyond repair.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I would say that Manifest Destiny being a government policy is pretty fucking radical, with compulsory military service doing a good job at indoctrination when killing lost toddlers is apparently what you do. Then obviously they ARE shooting rockets which are a hell of a lot better and killing more civilians than Hamas' are.

I've come to the conclusion that both sides are as bad as each other, neither want peace and the country is poisoned and broken almost beyond repair.
Probably why your "white trash" students give you so much trouble. It is hard to be taught by a functioning retard.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Yes, neither side is perfect. However, saying both sides are as bad as each other is just wrong. Simply look at what both sides would do if they had the power. Hamas openly wants genocide on Israel, and if they had the power, there would be no jews at all. Israel has the power, yet isn't committing genocide at all.

Hell, look at it from another view. Suppose all the palestinians left (something which will never happen). Israel would become even more prosperous. Now what if Israel vanished? I think it would be pretty hard to argue that shit would turn out like roses. We would see ISIS2.0.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Probably why your "white trash" students give you so much trouble. It is hard to be taught by a functioning retard.
I'm sure that if we all insult each other as much as possible rather than debating the points raised, we wil have this solved in no time.

Yes, neither side is perfect. However, saying both sides are as bad as each other is just wrong. Simply look at what both sides would do if they had the power. Hamas openly wants genocide on Israel, and if they had the power, there would be no jews at all. Israel has the power, yet isn't committing genocide at all.

Hell, look at it from another view. Suppose all the palestinians left (something which will never happen). Israel would become even more prosperous. Now what if Israel vanished? I think it would be pretty hard to argue that shit would turn out like roses. We would see ISIS2.0.
Israel doesn't have total power because it has to take into account the feelings of it's neighbours and trading partners. If they could truly act unrestrained then I belive they would just take ALL the land and throw the Palestinians out of the country, isn't this kind of what they did when this all started in the first place?

What would happen after a total Palestinian victory is a great point though, yeah it would be far worse and just end up part of ISIS. Israel has the power to go for some kind of one state solution and raise these people out of ignorance and poverty through education?