The Zionists are whining thread

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Hey you want to live in the past, then I will use the entire past of the human race. Conquering/immigration has been done by everyone and happened to everyone. I'm not a history major, but I would guess the area that is Israel has been conquered and immigrated from/too countless times over the centuries, so who can actually claim "we were there first"?

Who said it was cool? I'm sure the people that have it happen to them fucking hate it and Iwould be pissed if someone took my home and kicked me out it. But to act like everyone is innocent or has never participated in the conquering of another area/region is most likely futile(I don't know the history of every single "entity" in the world, there might be some decedents of original settlers in some remote areas). It's literally a part of humanity and will always be so and everyone's guilty of it. And it will only get worse as populations grow and resources decline.
The Palestinians have been "pissed" since 1947.

War is part of who we are, but the "war" Israel wages over the Palestinians is not war, it's slow motion genocide.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
I thought we were supposed to take away their nukes and move them? Who do you imagine would perform those tasks?

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
I thought we were supposed to take away their nukes and move them? Who do you imagine would perform those tasks?
taqt2_09.jpg

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Let me guess, Antisemitism?

Try harder.
Point proven.

On another note, the history of this region is crazy. Reading about it, its almost impossible to see if anyone has any claim to it originally(maybe some ancient Egyptians), the shit has been conquered so many times over the centuries and by almost every group/people in the region.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Point proven.

On another note, the history of this region is crazy. Reading about it, its almost impossible to see if anyone has any claim to it originally(maybe some ancient Egyptians), the shit has been conquered so many times over the centuries and by almost every group/people in the region.
rLbpP.gif

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm waiting for Beef Supreme's avatar to execute him for his stupidity.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
So we should overthrow a sovereign state that isn't hostile to us because "freedom?"

My questions have been more meaningful than your (idiotic or lackluster troll) responses.

If you want to ship on over to the Levant and root the Jews out...good luck, people braver than you have been trying for years.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The fact that Israel is not a part of the non proliferation treaty and still getting gobs of cash while we are sanctioning the fuck out of Iran for even thinking about making a nuke says volumes about the power of their lobby in our country, and the international double standard regarding them in general. But yeah, we fucked up in creating that state in the first place instead of just biting the bullet and re-integrating them back into western nations. Of course when even a popular Jewish person points something like this out, such as Jon Stewart, they get labeled and anti-Semite and hammered by Israeli spin doctors for it.

And Ianis is exactly right. Once the bulk of the oil dries up in that region and we no longer give a shit about it being stable or not, the extra allowance from Uncle Sam is probably going away. I somehow doubt their tech industry is enough incentive to get the bulk of the west to defend them against hordes of bloodthirsty Arabs who are now not getting oil money to keep their people fed and housed. It would be in EVERYONE'S interests for Israel to sort things out well before it gets to that point. Leveling infrastructure to ensure that the Palestinians continue to live in abject misery is not set one along that path. It would be nice if Israel took the fucking high road for once, but that's not happening with this generation of leaders. Taking a gander at the films of dipshits cheering residential areas getting shelled tells me that the future is not looking good on that front, either.

So, yeah Wombat, Israel might be in the right about this. But there is a limit to how far a reaction can be before it makes you just as bad. Just because Hamas lobs a few rockets at a city does not give the IDF license to bomb the entire Gaza populace into the stone age. And it certainly does not give them license to publicly dick wave over it, either. Maybe if they weren't jerking themselves off while cratering hospitals, they would have stronger diplomatic footing with other Middle Eastern powers.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
The fact that Israel is not a part of the non proliferation treaty and still getting gobs of cash while we are sanctioning the fuck out of Iran for even thinking about making a nuke says volumes about the power of their lobby in our country, and the international double standard regarding them in general. But yeah, we fucked up in creating that state in the first place instead of just biting the bullet and re-integrating them back into western nations. Of course when even a popular Jewish person points something like this out, such as Jon Stewart, they get labeled and anti-Semite and hammered by Israeli spin doctors for it.

And Ianis is exactly right. Once the bulk of the oil dries up in that region and we no longer give a shit about it being stable or not, the extra allowance from Uncle Sam is probably going away. I somehow doubt their tech industry is enough incentive to get the bulk of the west to defend them against hordes of bloodthirsty Arabs who are now not getting oil money to keep their people fed and housed. It would be in EVERYONE'S interests for Israel to sort things out well before it gets to that point. Leveling infrastructure to ensure that the Palestinians continue to live in abject misery is not set one along that path. It would be nice if Israel took the fucking high road for once, but that's not happening with this generation of leaders. Taking a gander at the films of dipshits cheering residential areas getting shelled tells me that the future is not looking good on that front, either.

So, yeah Wombat, Israel might be in the right about this. But there is a limit to how far a reaction can be before it makes you just as bad. Just because Hamas lobs a few rockets at a city does not give the IDF license to bomb the entire Gaza populace into the stone age. And it certainly does not give them license to publicly dick wave over it, either. Maybe if they weren't jerking themselves off while cratering hospitals, they would have stronger diplomatic footing with other Middle Eastern powers.
129157477066831452.gif

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just because Hamas lobs afew rockets at a city does not give the IDF license to bomb the entire Gaza populace into the stone age. And it certainly does not give them license to publicly dick wave over it, either. Maybe if they weren't jerking themselves off while cratering hospitals, they would have stronger diplomatic footing with other Middle Eastern powers.
Bolded made me laugh. It's "few rockets" for one side but "bombed into stone age" for the other.

Also about the dickwaving(which I assume means media), that's today's internet age, everyone does that shit now. Both sides in this "conflict" do that shit. I laugh when I see all these militaries and militant groups that have facebook pages and twitter accounts.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
We're all aware that neither India or Pakistan have signed NPT right? Which name on the list of three worries you most?

"Bombing Gaza into the stone age"...does Israel know they have nukes and like 100% superiority in air power, naval power and ground forces? I mean, if they do...they really suck at genocide.