The Zionists are whining thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
We're all aware that neither India or Pakistan have signed NPT right? Which name on the list of three worries you most?
I'd say India worries me the most, followed closely by Israel, with Pakistan in a very distant third.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Honestly? Israel, because they are the one nation that consistently gets away with violating established national law and standards. Of those three countries, Israel is by far the most likely to use a weapon and certainly more likely to aim it somewhere everyone else gives a shit about. And of those three countries, only Israeli armed forces have fired on American troops in the last century.

khalid

Unelected Mod
The fact that Israel is not a part of the non proliferation treaty and still getting gobs of cash while we are sanctioning the fuck out of Iran for even thinking about making a nuke says volumes about the power of their lobby in our country, and the international double standard regarding them in general.
I would say it speaks volumes about which country you can trust. For example, I'm not particularly worried anymore if Japan or S. Korea gets nuclear weapons.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Also about the dickwaving(which I assume means media), that's today's internet age, everyone does that shit now. Both sides in this "conflict" do that shit. I laugh when I see all these militaries and militant groups that have facebook pages and twitter accounts.
So, because the Arab's do it, that makes it ok for Israel to do it too? Awesome moral stance there.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Very true about Israel. If they were ever truly threatened with destruction, Damascus, Riyadh, Baghdad, Tehran, Cairo, all that would be nuclear wasteland.

They are not a people to be fucked with, not anymore.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'd say India worries me the most, followed closely by Israel, with Pakistan in a very distant third.
Seriously? What about India bothers you more than Pakistan with a huge part of its country under Taliban rule and the fact that their government has a tenuous grasp on their country at best?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, because the Arab's do it, that makes it ok for Israel to do it too? Awesome moral stance there.
Did I say that? You and beef, putting words in people's mouth(beef seems hung up on finding someone to accuse of calling him antisemitic). I literally just said that is what goes on in today's age and everyone does it. It's people like you that just accuse one group but leave out the other(most of the time the one they favor).

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In terms of general possession of nukes, I agree India is the biggest concern because they might sell them to someone else, especially if their service driven economy tanks at any point in the near future. I am pretty confident Israel will not be selling any nukes.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Did I say that? You and beef, putting words in people's mouth(beef seems hung up on finding someone to accuse of calling him antisemitic). I literally just said that is what goes on in today's age and everyone does it.
That's the only play pro-Israelis and Israeli hawks use when criticized.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Seriously? What about India bothers you more than Pakistan with a huge part of its country under Taliban rule and the fact that their government has a tenuous grasp on their country at best?
In a lot of ways, India is a lot less stable at the moment, mostly due to the ridiculous wealth gaps in that county. If they don't find a way to fix that, the rape gang shit is going to turn into civil unrest really fast. Pakistan has (according to some analysts) tighter direct control over its nuke arsenal than India, as well.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Honestly? Israel, because they are the one nation that consistently gets away with violating established national law and standards. Of those three countries, Israel is by far the most likely to use a weapon and certainly more likely to aim it somewhere everyone else gives a shit about. And of those three countries, only Israeli armed forces have fired on American troops in the last century.
Frankly, even responding to this is making my head hurt. If Israel is more likely to use "a weapon" I would suppose it'd be because they're at war. Where could they possibly aim it that would make "everyone give a shit about" Gaza City? Why would they, they don't need to.

"Remember the Liberty!"

Jais

Trakanon Raider
In a lot of ways, India is a lot less stable at the moment, mostly due to the ridiculous wealth gaps in that county. If they don't find a way to fix that, the rape gang shit is going to turn into civil unrest really fast. Pakistan has (according to some analysts) tighter direct control over its nuke arsenal than India, as well.
Gang rape lead to sales of nukes on the black market. What's the rape culture like in sunny Pakistan?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why can't we just be anti religious savages?
Amen. I hate religions.

The answer he's after is "non-antisemites."
Sounded like a sports team.

Who would they fire it at? Pakistan? Not sure that would happen with them having their own.

I dunno I think I would fear some non government entity of getting them or already having them and using it or even a small group of people. Governments/Military themselves seem pretty wary over if they had to use them in a situation where they are doing it first. Would have to take a pretty damn significant event to have a cause.