This Is The End

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So... Was it the talking about rape scene that caused Emma to freak out? Because I sure didn't see Channing dancing in front of her in his gimp outfit.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No, it was the scene at the end with Tatum and McBride. I guess that was supposed to be 100x worse than what they showed in the theater.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Saw it, was pretty good.

I'd love to watch it again with some kind of built-in way to tell which parts and scenes were adlibbed. Some of them seem pretty obvious (the cum scene) but who knows.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
what a lame ass movie. watched it again on dvd set. it was so fucking shit. James Franco can go fuck himself with his stoner buddies. Fucking artsy faggot.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It wasn't good. I didn't really like it when I first went to see it, and reflecting back on it now, I still don't. Yet the guy I saw it with laughed at all the dumb stuff, and raved about it after watching. *shrugs* chocolate & vanilla type of situation, I guess.

DMK_sl

shitlord
You can honestly all go fuck yourselves. It was hilarious. I am willing to fight all of you at the same time to prove that I am right and you all are wrong.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Just watched this and World War Z... Both were absolute abortions.

The only thing funny about this movie was coked out Michael Cera, and he died 10 minutes in.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The movie was mildly entertaining until the end. I hated that it turned out to REALLY be a god/satan struggle for humanity. Why couldn't it have been aliens or something non-religious?

The best part was the Back Street Boys.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
it was so lame...i found myself forcefully laughing at lame jokes to havesomeentertainment....urgh...

World's End, on the other hand, epic.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
This is like the twilight zone. World's End was barely funny. You're deranged, or canadian, same difference.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The movie was mildly entertaining until the end. I hated that it turned out to REALLY be a god/satan struggle for humanity. Why couldn't it have been aliens or something non-religious?

The best part was the Back Street Boys.
I'm not a religious person at all, but this is kind of a ridiculous gripe for a movie in which a demon anally rapes a man to possess him. You hate religion that much, bro?

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
This is like the twilight zone. World's End was barely funny. You're deranged, or canadian, same difference.
y'all muricans have some sick sense of humour. and by sick, i mean sooo lameee and disgusting. Good day to you, sir.