This Is The End

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I'm not a religious person at all, but this is kind of a ridiculous gripe for a movie in which a demon anally rapes a man to possess him. You hate religion that much, bro?
Yeah, if it was aliens Satan
wouldn't get his dick lazered off with a holy light beam from heaven

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Was mildly entertained, but that's about it. Glad I didn't see it in theaters.

This was the best I've seen Michael Cera act in the last several years though, so there's that.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was funny. Probably would have laughed more in a theater, that's usually the case. Not as funny as I'd hoped, but I didn't really hate anything. And I actually really liked the ending
from Craig's redemption on to the musical number.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
would have been more funny if they just had james franco, seth rogan, and simon peg/nick frost (hotfuzz), make a funnier version of worlds end instead, and have the fifth guy(like in worlds end) be michael cera.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Michael Cera's time in the film was perfect. His departure was perfect. He shouldn't have more time than that as he would playing #5 in World's End.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Funniest part for me was Jonah Hill's running demon commentary when they were arguing in front of him after Seth interrupted the exorcism.

Well, and obviously the Franco/McBride/Tatum part.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Funniest part for me was Jonah Hill's running demon commentary when they were arguing in front of him after Seth interrupted the exorcism.

Well, and obviously the Franco/McBride/Tatum part.
Agreed, by far this was the best part of the movie.

Movie was okay, not as funny as I was thinking it was going to be. Still pretty enjoyable and lots of great cameos in it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the way people were ragging on this movie, i thought it was going to be unwatchable. and for the first half of it it kinda was i couldnt take the constant product placement and name dropping of these guys movies. things got a lot better right after jonah hill got buttraped by a demon. then i started laughing at things that were supposed to be funny. they actually opened their wallets and included special effects beyond a smoke machine and a orange light outside of a single location. second half was outstanding. first half was dogballs. luckily the second half saved this movie and i am happy i did watch it.

DMK_sl

shitlord
Agreed, by far this was the best part of the movie.

Movie was okay, not as funny as I was thinking it was going to be. Still pretty enjoyable and lots of great cameos in it.
Favorite part for me was the jerking off argument between Mcbride and Franco.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Favorite part for me was the jerking off argument between Mcbride and Franco.
Of course that was the best part.

I think it added to the humor that they referred to each other by their full names the entire film. Their Pineapple Express 2 film was pretty awesome too.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
the way people were ragging on this movie, i thought it was going to be unwatchable. and for the first half of it it kinda was i couldnt take the constant product placement and name dropping of these guys movies. things got a lot better right after jonah hill got buttraped by a demon. then i started laughing at things that were supposed to be funny. they actually opened their wallets and included special effects beyond a smoke machine and a orange light outside of a single location. second half was outstanding. first half was dogballs. luckily the second half saved this movie and i am happy i did watch it.
MY COMEDY MOVIE HAD TOO MUCH TALKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought it was pretty funny, I enjoyed it. The Backstreet Boys parts were retarded.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
i couldnt take the constant product placement and name dropping of these guys movies..
Finally putting you on ignore, you ruin every single TV/Movie/Book thread with stupid theories and all round terrible knowledge. So name dropping movies they've been in is "product placement", yeah cause referencing superbad is really gonna make the audience go out and buy the special edition DVD...the entire raison d'etre of the actors playing themselves and not characters was so they could parody themselves and their body of work you dumb fuck.

Honestly, you really should be rickshawed or at least banned for a month from posting in movies/tv/books.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, it felt like that scene in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back when Damon and Affleck were talking about their careers. Except it was the backbone of the plot here rather than a small cut to the side.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Finally putting you on ignore, you ruin every single TV/Movie/Book thread with stupid theories and all round terrible knowledge. So name dropping movies they've been in is "product placement", yeah cause referencing superbad is really gonna make the audience go out and buy the special edition DVD...the entire raison d'etre of the actors playing themselves and not characters was so they could parody themselves and their body of work you dumb fuck.

Honestly, you really should be rickshawed or at least banned for a month from posting in movies/tv/books.
no genius, i did not say name dropping was product placement. did you grow up under power lines or something? if you are going to flame me , flame me for something i actually said, you diseased rhinoceros pizzle!

Lusiphur

Peasant
Watched this last night. It barely held my attention, I actually only looked when Emma Watson was on screen tbh (which just makes me a sad old pervo, I know). Normally I enjoy these guys schtick but this one felt a bit too forced and all over the shop. Not a single laugh was given I am afraid.