Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That's a fucking GREAT head of hair for 70, goddamn.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What kinda pussy ass Puritan 1950s shit is this? I'm not gonna hold back affection from someone I'm with just because I'm in *gasp* public /clutchespearls. I'm sorry your parents were weird, but that shit is not normal, and obviously affected you. Showing affection doesn't mean you lack confidence. Gtfo of here with that snowflake shit. If you're triggered by seeing others being affectionate, that's your issue, not theirs.
lol, up to you. i'm secure enough in my own manhood i dont need to prove anything.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Salty

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What kinda pussy ass Puritan 1950s shit is this? I'm not gonna hold back affection from someone I'm with just because I'm in *gasp* public /clutchespearls. I'm sorry your parents were weird, but that shit is not normal, and obviously affected you. Showing affection doesn't mean you lack confidence. Gtfo of here with that snowflake shit. If you're triggered by seeing others being affectionate, that's your issue, not theirs.
Found the guy whose parents walked around naked.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Guess we can add a Puritan Pilgrim Hat to Chuks fictional ensemble.
1. Pilgrim hat
2. Sleeveless Ratt Tshirt
3. Battle Vest
4. Bell Bottoms
5. Chuk Taylors

• 1Great Review
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
MCU is a tough decision for kids. The violence is one thing, but I’m not sure I’m ready to talk to them and let them know that minorities are real.
What a dumb fucking take.

When kids watch MCU movies and see the good guys beating up the bad guys, they imagine themselves in their shoes, as heroes beating up the bad guys.

This is Right and Normal.

What exactly is your goal in exposing kids to gay "love scenes"? What are you hoping they'll imagine during these scenes? You sick fuck.

And you have the gall to imply theres something wrong with the violence.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
What a dumb fucking take.

When kids watch MCU movies and see the good guys beating up the bad guys, they imagine themselves in their shoes, as heroes beating up the bad guys.

This is Right and Normal.

What exactly is your goal in exposing kids to gay "love scenes"? What are you hoping they'll imagine during these scenes? You sick fuck.

And you have the gall to imply theres something wrong with the violence.
Why is everyone reading his joke about minorities as a gay scene. Jesus Christ guys read the fucking full sentence before you post.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Found the guy whose parents walked around naked.

Hes not wrong, being bothered by seeing others kiss is kinda weird and sheltered - I really dont get the strange box that some people grew up in.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hes not wrong, being bothered by seeing others kiss is kinda weird and sheltered - I really dont get the strange box that some people grew up in.
doesnt bother me, suck every orfice in public for all i care, its just not something i would do because i was raised to be a man who is expected to project strength with my woman. i'm sure y'all cry together while you watch romcoms on netflix too. its cute.

• 2Picard
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 4 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
doesnt bother me, suck every orfice in public for all i care, its just not something i would do because i was raised to be a man who is expected to project strength with my woman. i'm sure y'all cry together while you watch romcoms on netflix too. its cute.
Im not even sure you know what it is youre saying - so basically you say you cannot project strength while also being affectionate - perhaps youre kinda retarded? Not to mention you equated being affectionate (kissing in public) with being the type to cry on romcoms - i cant help but think you have some deep mental issues.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Im not even sure you know what it is youre saying - so basically you say you cannot project strength while also being affectionate - perhaps youre kinda retarded? Not to mention you equated being affectionate (kissing in public) with being the type to cry on romcoms - i cant help but think you have some deep mental issues.
the nuclear family is down to 18%. your wife /old lady/whatever kink expects you to be the rock. not dwayne johnson, but a strong figure. you want to smooch. get a room.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
the nuclear family is down to 18%. your wife /old lady/whatever kink expects you to be the rock. not dwayne johnson, but a strong figure. you want to smooch. get a room.

Youre like some clueless sheltered child. You really do meet all kinds of disillusioned individuals on the internet - The fact you have to separate the two just means you arent able to do both yourself. If you cant make bank, and be affectionate it sounds like those are your shortcomings bud, sounds like neither one of you are hitting six figures.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Youre like some clueless sheltered child. You really do meet all kinds of disillusioned individuals on the internet - The fact you have to separate the two just means you arent able to do both yourself. If you cant make bank, and be affectionate it sounds like those are your shortcomings bud, sounds like neither one of you are hitting six figures.
18% and all non black men in movies, tv and commercials are portrayed as bumbling morons. i guess if you didnt live in the time i'm trying to describe to you then you cant imagine how womanly todays men are and how they are no longer being taken seriously. marriages last 5 or maybe ten years. after inevitable dirvorce you get to have your kids on weekend if lucky and then you get to watch your kids being tested on in some alphabet code social experiment at school. they grow up hating you for letting it happen. and they would be right. you can play this immature flame game all you want. doesnt change what is happening, nobody asking you to stop loving your lady or showing affection, just learn what the word "discreet" means.

discreet

dĭ-skrēt′

adjective​

1. Possessed of, exercising, or showing prudence and self-restraint in speech and behavior; circumspect.
  2. Made, done, or situated so as to attract little notice.
  3. Possessed of discernment, especially in avoiding error or evil, and in the adaptation of means to ends; prudent; sagacious; judicious; not rash or heedless; cautious.

• 2Picard
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I heard something gay is going on in this thread so I hurried over as fast as a could!

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users