Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

Izo

Tranny Chaser
No why? Cause I liked a show that had a gay character? They also had Chuck and Bob and im not a ventriloquist either.
1638724586036.jpeg

Funny you'd mention something about a dude having a fist up the ass of something. If I had to put some odds on gayness of that one, well...
Cracking Up Reaction GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This thread has turned gayer than anything the MCU has shoehorned in to a movie anywhere.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I wish I could have whatever amount of time that it took me to read this derail back.

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 7 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
I like how triggered everyone is about a movie that doesn't come out for another 8 months and that they don't want to pay to support anyway. Taika is awesome, fat Thor is awesome, Thor 3 is the best marvel movie, and I'll watch it and reserve my opinion on it till then so I'm not condemning something on pure speculation. Enjoy the gay bashing for another half a year+ fucking morons.

• 8Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
I like how triggered everyone is about a movie that doesn't come out for another 8 months and that they don't want to pay to support anyway. Taika is awesome, fat Thor is awesome, Thor 3 is the best marvel movie, and I'll watch it and reserve my opinion on it till then so I'm not condemning something on pure speculation. Enjoy the gay bashing for another half a year+ fucking morons.
Yeah, I dont understand everyone's problem with fat Thor. The dude was clearly suffering from depression and using Alcohol / Carbs to mask the pain, like millions of real people do every day. And Thor's scene with his mom was one of the best MCU scenes there is.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
My only issue with fat Thor was one of disappointment. Thor was close to my favorite char after Ragnarok, and had one of the coolest arcs in the MCU. I was hoping for Thor badassery in Endgame, and got fat Thor instead.

It was well done, and it fit well. It just wasn't what I was hoping for.

That said, Waititi is a woke faggot just like Feige and they're now able to unleash the full power of faggotry, which has been clear since Phase 4 started.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fat Thor was hilarious. All the knuckle draggers around here bash gays, but are mad that hunky Thor got fat..?

Thor 3 was a great movie and Taika seems to deliver in everything hes done. While I wasnt a big fan of the comic run this movie is based on, I am optimistic this movie will be good.

Sevens

Log Wizard
My only issue with fat Thor was one of disappointment. Thor was close to my favorite char after Ragnarok, and had one of the coolest arcs in the MCU. I was hoping for Thor badassery in Endgame, and got fat Thor instead.

It was well done, and it fit well. It just wasn't what I was hoping for.

That said, Waititi is a woke faggot just like Feige and they're now able to unleash the full power of faggotry, which has been clear since Phase 4 started.
We got all the badass Thor in Infinity War, but he didnt go for the head and because of that half the universe got snapped out of existence.

Kiki

Log Wizard
Badass Thor was during the Led Zeppelin music video during Thor 3 (again the best marvel movie). Also Korg is the best character in all of the MCU, and don't forget Daddy Goldblum and his fuck barge. Suck it Taika haters.

1639159751647.png
1639159997375.png

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think Hemsworth is wrong. Spidey has been in 6 MCU films

Chris Hemsworth Claims Marvel Studios Enthusiasm For Him Returning To Thor Is Waning​

Hemsworth’s comments came during an appearance on Australia’s The Today Show.

The actor would be asked, “Tom Holland has just signed on for three more Spider-Man films. Are you going to sign on for more Thor films?”

Hemsworth replied, “How many Spider-Man’s has he done? He’s a little behind me. I think he’s done three. I’ve done six or seven Thors so. Maybe.”

“As long as they’ll have me, I’ll turn up. But I feel like they might be waning that kind of enthusiasm for me to keep playing the character,” he added.

Last edited:
  • 1Rustled

Sevens

Log Wizard
i think Hemsworth is wrong. Spidey has been in 6 MCU films

Chris Hemsworth Claims Marvel Studios Enthusiasm For Him Returning To Thor Is Waning​

Hemsworth’s comments came during an appearance on Australia’s The Today Show.

The actor would be asked, “Tom Holland has just signed on for three more Spider-Man films. Are you going to sign on for more Thor films?”

Hemsworth replied, “How many Spider-Man’s has he done? He’s a little behind me. I think he’s done three. I’ve done six or seven Thors so. Maybe.”

“As long as they’ll have me, I’ll turn up. But I feel like they might be waning that kind of enthusiasm for me to keep playing the character,” he added.
Hes not woke enough and he is a white male dude.
So yeah Marvel is probably wanting him gone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Hes not woke enough and he is a white male dude.
So yeah Marvel is probably wanting him gone.
when they were writing infinitywar/end game they had to consult w/ chris and taikiki on how to write nu-thor
as long as taikiki gives direction on thor w/ hemsworth still as thor (not lady trans thor)

then thor will continue to be the best mcu character

• 1Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Badass Thor was during the Led Zeppelin music video during Thor 3 (again the best marvel movie). Also Korg is the best character in all of the MCU, and don't forget Daddy Goldblum and his fuck barge. Suck it Taika haters.

View attachment 387159View attachment 387160

I always want to Rank Iron Man the best of marvel but Winter Soldier, Civil War, GoTG, Ragnorok, Infinity war are so hard to rank

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Fat Thor was great. He was broken. The “strongest avenger and a god” as he thought himself say by and watched everyone he loves die, his planet destroyed, and his one redemption was stopping thanos . Thanos was more than just the ultimate enemy. He represented all of Thors failures over and over. And once more he failed and Thanos won. Half the universe is gone because of his arrogance and hubris trying to do it alone as the great savior. To mask his PTSD he fell to alcoholism like many of us do. And only one he can forgive himself and be part of the team, and not the hero, do they win and he redeems himself and forgives his own failures.

Plus he was hilarious.

he has the best arc of any avenger not named Stark. Better than Caps simple “finally get the dance with the girl I lost” arc.

As bad as Thor 1 and 2 were they did great establishing the brash arrogant Thor and helped humble him and bring him along his path.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users