Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

Fadaar

That guy
I agree with you on one level, but in the marvel *cinematic* universe, only one person besides thor has wielded Mjolnir, Captain America. And that was built up with Avengers 2, and also Cap being like the best superhero for almost a decade. I'm ignoring Hella bc she kinda held it. Wouldn't it cheapen Cap's wielding it against Thanos by Black Swan holding it?

... god damn, how awesome was that scene when Thanos is about to kill Thor, and you see the hammer start moving. Fuck that was so awesome.

How do you forget the first scene after Vision awakens in Ultron and he hands Thor the fuckin' hammer? Also he uses it again at the end.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
How do you forget the first scene after Vision awakens in Ultron and he hands Thor the fuckin' hammer? Also he uses it again at the end.
But Vision doesnt count, I mean if you put the hammer in an elevator and the elevator goes up its still lifting the hammer? :p

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
After Thor Ragnarrok I will give them the benefit of the doubt. Also re: Natalie Portman's acting chops... Leon the Professional.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Portman sucks and every good role she played had a better actor to hold her up. She's also now part of that crazy feminist flock who's got that grrl power vibe push from the Disney execs. I have no doubt its why so many of the big names like RDJ got out of there.

It would be nice if this movie didn't suck, but I don't blame any of you in this thread for being concerned.

The fact they still haven't used Beta Ray Bill is my biggest gripe.

• 10Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 10 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Scrap that shit movie and give me 2 hours of Thor and rocket raccoon exploring the galaxy.

• 15Like
  • 7Solidarity
Reactions: 21 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I want a Fat Thor / Drax buddy movie, in which they go on an alcohol infused galactic rampage after messing with the wrong guys in a brothel.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
My suspicion will be that in founding "New Valhalla" on Earth and settling in as it's leader now he will go gather the pieces of the hammer, take it to the old Dwarf Forge and have it reforged (Since he has access to get there via his buddies the GoTG) and give that to her.
What happened to the Hammer from Endgame that Cap wielded? Did he put it back in it's correct place with the infinity stones?

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Do you think he'll be back in shape for this one, or rocking End Game's beer gut?

Movie will start out with fat Thor and then he'll get a Rocky training montage as he transforms back into swole Thor. BANK ON THAT SHIT - You can all quote this post when it happens.

giphy.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They're still trying to crack that girl nerd demographic. Meanwhile there is no real nerd girls out there, none that want to see a bunch of skinny girls replace buff guys fighting monsters anyway. You put a movie about a bunch of pretty girls who love to go shopping and be stylish, go out and date guys who are assholes, then all get together and complain about it, that movie will make bank.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I want a Fat Thor / Drax buddy movie, in which they go on an alcohol infused galactic rampage after messing with the wrong guys in a brothel.

Honestly, the next movie in the franchise should literally be Asguardians of the Galaxy and let Thor/GOTG team up, make sure Nebula is there, and it would be amazing.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Honestly, the next movie in the franchise should literally be Asguardians of the Galaxy and let Thor/GOTG team up, make sure Nebula is there, and it would be amazing.

Can't argue with those facts.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Christian Bale in talks to join this movie, so now Beta Ray Bill is trending on Twitter.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I doubt Bale would play Beta Ray. He'll probably play someone like Baldar or maybe Bor.