Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The only good role she had was her first... Mathilda in "Leon, the professional."

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
It worked in the comics, Thor lost his arm, switched to an axe because he was unworthy. Something Fury told him fucked him up. In the comics she wasn’t nearly as strong but used speed and brains instead, I can see ole tiki torch doing something similar.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They should just deep fake shit like this. Put Portman's head on Adrianne Palicki's body.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So does Portman literally do a Shazam to swap back and forth between muscle suit and scientist at will?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I feel like this movie is going to piss off literally everyone

• 7Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 8 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Pretty weird how they can make so many shitty Thor movies and one great one (Ragnarok). At least they had enough sense to stop making shitty Iron Man movies after 3.

• 1Picard
  • 1Garbage

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The only good role she had was her first... Mathilda in "Leon, the professional."
to be fair, that movie wasnt awesome because of her. Jean Reno and Gary Oldman sealed the deal. Gary Oldman more so. Jean Reno was basically just playing the same role he played in La Femme Nikita.

• 2Like

Sterling

El Presidente
She's been in a decent number of good movies, but it's hard to say that she's the reason that they're good. I don't think she's amazing, but she's fine in a lot of roles.

• 1Direct to DVD
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
She's been in a decent number of good movies, but it's hard to say that she's the reason that they're good. I don't think she's amazing, but she's fine in a lot of roles.
The only thing I’ve seen her in where she was actually notable as a screen presence was Black Swan.

• 1Solidarity

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

She was excellent in Black Swan. That was a hell of a movie.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean she had a string of movies when she was young after Leon. Heat is an all time kind of movie for it's genre, but I'd argue her arc was maybe the worst part of it. Beautiful Girls, Mars Attacks, V for Vendetta, Black Swan, Your Highness, etc. Garden State is wildly overrated though. I honestly have no idea what people saw in that movie.

• 2Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Black Swan is it. Every other movie you could come up with a replacement 100x better

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I mean she had a string of movies when she was young after Leon. Heat is an all time kind of movie for it's genre, but I'd argue her arc was maybe the worst part of it. Beautiful Girls, Mars Attacks, V for Vendetta, Black Swan, Your Highness, etc. Garden State is wildly overrated though. I honestly have no idea what people saw in that movie.
I honestly forgot she was in all those movies. I remember her in Leon, Black Swan & Star Wars. Also marvel just because it was recent. I even forgot she was in Thor until End Game time travel.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Pretty weird how they can make so many shitty Thor movies and one great one (Ragnarok). At least they had enough sense to stop making shitty Iron Man movies after 3.

Taika Waititi.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
She was excellent in Black Swan. That was a hell of a movie.
hah speaking of forgetting movies, i bought Black Swan and The Runaways at the bargain bin of a Blockbuster Video before it closed, i never watched either of them. i do that shit a lot. maybe i should start watching some of these films.

• 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I think Garden State got such "high praise" because Braff was arguably at peak success of Scrubs and making his directorial debut. It could've been a movie about a turd sandwich and likely would've been praised.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The only thing I’ve seen her in where she was actually notable as a screen presence was Black Swan.
Translation:
03185a819fb8ef6e9af867fa321e0f3f.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users