Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i think technically, spider-man is still an avenger, just no one knows how to get in contact with him anymore. but that was kind of always his situation. initially only stark knew about spider-man and knew he was peter parker, but since he never shared that information, i think the rest of the team just assumed spider-man's contact information was lost when stark died. strange knew who he was, as peter introduced himself to him in space, but strange is also the kind of guy to keep secrets so it's not like he would have just told the rest of the team inbetween movies. point is, the REST of the avengers know just as much about spider-man NOW than they did when he was introduced in civil war.

however, in real life, i think tom holland is done with the MCU. they pretty effectively shunted him out. i would guess that sony and marvel are on good terms, but marvel would like to stop sharing their profits.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Black Panther will be interesting, Leatta Wright was a nightmare during the production of 2 apparently I dont think they will give her the mantle for long (rumours are wont last the entire film)
I don't think it was ever confirmed she was gonna be Black Panther. There is no more herb for them to make a new BP anyway. If anyone should become the next BP they should make it M'Baku he can be Black Ape.

Sevens

Log Wizard
I really liked M'Baku
He was funny as shit when he was messing with Everette Ross in BP

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You won't have Supreme Iron Man, you'll have IronHeart. That's already on the way....
Also, you probably won't have SpiderMan since nobody remembers who he is or that he was an Avenger.

Remember it's the M-SHE-U now...

Everyone remembers Spiderman

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Everyone remembers Spiderman
Good point, but nobody within the avengers knows Peter Parker, including all the Stark Tech that apparently identifies people. (Either that or they have to have some other reason he suddenly lost the iron spider suit at the end of No Way Home)

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
1652751309213.png

In the foreground is believed to be Bast, the Egyptian goddes, daughter of Isis, (one of the gods that were were just involved in Moon Knight), and is the Panther god in Black Panther.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Damn, Portman got jizacked for this apparently. Tessa looks small comparatively.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think Natalie Portman is sitting on something that is raising her height, given that she is 5 foot 3 inches and Tessa Thompson is 5 foot 4 inches.

• 1Like

Cybsled

I think Natalie Portman is sitting on something that is raising her height, given that she is 5 foot 3 inches and Tessa Thompson is 5 foot 4 inches.

Probably Thor’s face

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Wonder how many Marvel fans that's reflective of.
I think this may be more common among "true believers" as Stan Lee dubbed us... people more like us nerdy white males who actually read (past or current tense) the comics but after seeing people in the theatres, it's obviously becoming very mainstream and even if hardcore fans noped out of keeping up with the joneses with the MCU, a gaggle of new blood will keep the MCU rich and thriving for the foreseeable future.

Things do seem to take a downturn once Disney acquires them.
As far as the MCU alone, nope; the opposite, and I see how they are Disney'ing all content (if it ain't woke, it must be broke) and don't like it. But... I can overlook this... Marvel is just too damn good and I was one of the ones that thought it was all downhill after Endgame going into P4.

the MSheU
LoL!

--------------------------------------------

Anywho... Nat-po looks amazing, I don't care what you guys think~

Sevens

Log Wizard
I think this may be more common among "true believers" as Stan Lee dubbed us... people more like us nerdy white males who actually read (past or current tense) the comics but after seeing people in the theatres, it's obviously becoming very mainstream and even if hardcore fans noped out of keeping up with the joneses with the MCU, a gaggle of new blood will keep the MCU rich and thriving for the foreseeable future.

As far as the MCU alone, nope; the opposite, and I see how they are Disney'ing all content (if it ain't woke, it must be broke) and don't like it. But... I can overlook this... Marvel is just too damn good and I was one of the ones that thought it was all downhill after Endgame going into P4.

LoL!

--------------------------------------------

Anywho... Nat-po looks amazing, I don't care what you guys think~
Wow, what a surprise...A pedophile defending Disney.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 412808

In the foreground is believed to be Bast, the Egyptian goddes, daughter of Isis, (one of the gods that were were just involved in Moon Knight), and is the Panther god in Black Panther.

Would rail the living fuck out of both of these buff bitches

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Would rail the living fuck out of both of these buff bitches
Don't watch Westworld If you think she's hot. Unless they did some cgi stuff too her chest, she might have a flatter chest than Ellen Page after the having her shit removed. She's also a massive cunt from the sounds of things.

I don't even know what female Celebs are not crazy that Hollywood will not blacklist, the girl from Black panther didn't buckle so I want to support her even thoughi hate the movie

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I don't even know what female Celebs are not crazy that Hollywood will not blacklist, the girl from Black panther didn't buckle so I want to support her even thoughi hate the movie
Gina Carano did less than the Shuri chick and got booted. However, Gina wasn't black or in a billion dollar franchise.

• 1Like