Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Don't forget in The Dark World she had the Reality Stone (The Ether) in her for several days. The Infinity Stones kill mortals who wield them, yet she lived a long while with it in her. It may have done something to her that makes her able to wield the reforged Mjolnir. Or maybe Odin did while he was trying to remove it from her on Asgard.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Hey here's a lil pic of some people that have lifted Thor's Hammer.

latest.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
How much of that is new shit? Everyone lifts his hammer in the comics now. I have no issues with Zues , Cap, or beta ray doing it. I wasn't really on with Hulk but he wasnt able to control it so I guess that made it slightly better

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 412808

In the foreground is believed to be Bast, the Egyptian goddes, daughter of Isis, (one of the gods that were were just involved in Moon Knight), and is the Panther god in Black Panther.

Kangs

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
How much of that is new shit? Everyone lifts his hammer in the comics now. I have no issues with Zues , Cap, or beta ray doing it. I wasn't really on with Hulk but he wasnt able to control it so I guess that made it slightly better
thats god king doom from 5 years ago w/ battleworld and the thor corps

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Star Wars isn't a billion dollar franchise?
There is a difference between how much a Disney+ show makes and the movies. It may be all under the same IP, but I am sure there a quite a few that are watching the Mandalorian who will probably skip on the Kennedy movies.

• 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There is a difference between how much a Disney+ show makes and the movies. It may be all under the same IP, but I am sure there a quite a few that are watching the Mandalorian who will probably skip on the Kennedy movies.

The next film project wasn't going to crack 1b which is what started the hiatus to begin with.

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Looks like more of Ragnarok, I'm in cause that movie fucking rocked.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Looks like Jane got blipped. In the trailer when they talk about how long they haven't seen each other, she is off by 5 years.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I really hope they just gloss over how MCU Jane was deemed worthy of Mjolnir. Please please please just quickly handwave it away and move on.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I really hope they just gloss over how MCU Jane was deemed worthy of Mjolnir. Please please please just quickly handwave it away and move on.
hopefully they shot a new scene with Thor's mom and Jane in Thor 2 that shows her granting special Asgardian powers to Jane.

just to piss you off.
:p

• 1Garbage