Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

Juvarisx

Florida
I'm sure he will have Stormbreaker for most of the movie, they show him having it going to Olympus and overlooking the corpse of Falligar with Korg. Regardless he is super strong without any weapon, he stood toe to toe with Hela and beat Hulk 1v1 with just his lightning powers, and with Stormbreaker he was able to essentially kill Thanos will all of the Infinity Stones (I never did like how Thanos warped away after being nearly cut in half and it was never brought up again)

Mjolnir is essentially training wheels for his powers in MCU regardless so I really don't care at all, he doesn't need it to access them while others do and they are only a fraction of his with it. Stormbreaker is able to summon the Bifrost for him only and he can focus his powers into it to enhance it which no-one else will be able to do either, so Jane wont be using it. Maybe they will do the Mighty Thor story line where if Jane uses it it slowly kills her, and it makes sense since I doubt Natalie Portman wants to do very many of these.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
The hammer is still enchanted, it has been said that the shrine to the hammer was built where the pieces fell because even being shattered no one could lift them up to move them to a new location.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Talked to a friend of mine who used to be the biggest Marvel movie guy, asked if he wanted to see this, and he went "naw man, the Disney thing is so played-out at this point, I don't want to support them anymore". Wonder how many Marvel fans that's reflective of. Things do seem to take a downturn once Disney acquires them.

• 2Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Talked to a friend of mine who used to be the biggest Marvel movie guy, asked if he wanted to see this, and he went "naw man, the Disney thing is so played-out at this point, I don't want to support them anymore". Wonder how many Marvel fans that's reflective of. Things do seem to take a downturn once Disney acquires them.
there are still nerds here happily sucking on the steelbox version of Disney's choad content like its gold. some people are waking up, heck a lot of people are, but its still woefully short of sending Disney a message to cut the shit out and give fans what we want.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Things do seem to take a downturn once Disney acquires them.
Disney has owned Marvel for almost the entire MCU. If anything the Disney acquisition elevated the quality of the MCU by adding someone who would say no to Feige to the mix.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Disney has owned Marvel for almost the entire MCU. If anything the Disney acquisition elevated the quality of the MCU by adding someone who would say no to Feige to the mix.
people refuse to believe that Ike Perlmutter was the real reason why the MCU was a thing. they think Kevin Feige just went woke. that bitch was always woke.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Oh, for some reason I had it in my head that Disney didn't acquire Marvel until like Age of Ultron's production / Phase 3.

Was doing some thinking after I finished watching Loki. Who are the next set of Avengers gonna be? Let's tally up what we've got now:

-Hulk (returning Avenger)
-Female Thor
-Falcon Captain America
-Supreme Iron Man? (Complete conjecture at this point I think)
-Sylvie (replacing Loki)
-Holland Spider-Man (other returning Avenger)
-Black Panther's sister
-Shang-Chi, I guess?
-Monica Rambeau Captain Marvel

So basically Hulk and Spider-Man returning and everyone else being replaced by a woman or a black. Dr. Strange will eventually get replaced with America Chavez so that Latinos at least get one damn superhero on the board, but probably not until after Strange 3 way down the line.

Main one I'm excited at all about is the prospect of Tom Cruise Iron Man.

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
Dr Strange is the Iron Man of this phase, he will be around till Kang is dealt with and they will pay him to do it. As for Avengers you have:

Thor (Hemsworth has said he enjoys doing it and will continue to do so). Im pretty sure Mighty Thor is being followed so Jane using the powers is literally killing her
Hulk
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Warmachine
Black Widow's sister (who is amazing)
Kate Bishop
Falcon Capt
Winter Soldier (he is still kickin around)
Sylvie and Loki will probably kick around for most of the phase
Spiderman
Black Panther will be interesting, Leatta Wright was a nightmare during the production of 2 apparently I dont think they will give her the mantle for long (rumours are wont last the entire film)
Shang Chi def
Guardians of the Galaxy
Captain Marvel will still be Brie Larson
Scarlet Witch (she aint dead)
Monica Rambeau is Photon
Moon Knight will be in movies apparently
Fantastic 4 is happening
Ms. Marvel though I dunno how much they will use her in movies other then The Marvels same with She Hulk
Daredevil is a thing again
America Chavez
Whatever is left of The Eternals

Dont forget White Vision is out there somewhere too, then you have Blade and Black Knight, also Deadpool

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dr Strange is the Iron Man of this phase, he will be around till Kang is dealt with and they will pay him to do it. As for Avengers you have:

Thor (Hemsworth has said he enjoys doing it and will continue to do so). Im pretty sure Mighty Thor is being followed so Jane using the powers is literally killing her
Hulk
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Warmachine
Kate Bishop
Falcon Capt
Spiderman
Black Panther will be interesting, Leatta Wright was a nightmare during the production of 2 apparently I dont think they will give her the mantle for long (rumours are wont last the entire film)
Shang Chi def
Guardians of the Galaxy
Monica Rambeau is Photon
Fantastic 4 is happening
Ms. Marvel though I dunno how much they will use her in movies other then The Marvels same with She Hulk
America Chavez

Dont forget White Vision is out there somewhere too, then you have Blade and Black Knight, also Deadpool
Thats some dream list of possibles. The thing is those characters only have a chance of returning dependant on how successful they were. Brie Larson, aka the cheese thief only had one movie and appeared in one other film and thats it for her. The next thing she shows up in is a film about her and other Marvels. Thats a lack of exposure for someone once touted as the new face of the MCU.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Oh, for some reason I had it in my head that Disney didn't acquire Marvel until like Age of Ultron's production / Phase 3.

Was doing some thinking after I finished watching Loki. Who are the next set of Avengers gonna be? Let's tally up what we've got now:

-Female Thor
-Falcon Captain America
-Sylvie (replacing Loki)
-Black Panther's sister
-Shang-Chi, I guess?

So basically Hulk and Spider-Man returning and everyone else being replaced by a woman or a black. Dr. Strange will eventually get replaced with America Chavez so that Latinos at least get one damn superhero on the board, but probably not until after Strange 3 way down the line.

There a reason you're sure Hemsworth isn't going to be Thor anymore?

spronk

FPS noob
i don't think they are doing Avengers again for a while, instead I could see them building up multiple teams

- young Avengers: Kate Bishop, American Gomez, and all the other younguns. Probably a different name too, like BiPoc Intersectional Minority Diversity Equalizers
- X-Men whether its X-Factor, young X-Men, X-Force, whatever
- Fantastic Four
- the team the Contessa Valentina seems to be putting together (Dark Avengers?)
- African WuTang Clan featuring Black Panther II and Captain Black America

Multiple teams then could have their own individual movies and join up for any of the following

Beyonder / Secret Wars
Galactus
Ultimate Dr Doom
Kang the Conqueror

The Russo Bros have mentioned they would return to the MCU to do Secret Wars.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Hulk
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Warmachine
Kate Bishop
Falcon Capt
Spiderman
Shang Chi def
Guardians of the Galaxy
Monica Rambeau is Photon
Fantastic 4 is happening
America Chavez

Letitia Wright was a nightmare on set?

::looks it up::

Oh, she privately didn't want to get vaccinated.

lol

That actually is an issue when the actor lives in the UK and has to fly back and forth, as in this case. She couldn't fly without the ID. Even though vaccines don't actually stop you from spreading anything and thus affect nobody but yourself in terms of protection afforded.

i don't think they are doing Avengers again for a while, instead I could see them building up multiple teams

- young Avengers: Kate Bishop, American Gomez, and all the other younguns. Probably a different name too, like BiPoc Intersectional Minority Diversity Equalizers
- X-Men whether its X-Factor, young X-Men, X-Force, whatever
- Fantastic Four
- the team the Contessa Valentina seems to be putting together (Dark Avengers?)
- African WuTang Clan featuring Black Panther II and Captain Black America

Multiple teams then could have their own individual movies and join up for any of the following

Beyonder / Secret Wars
Galactus
Ultimate Dr Doom
Kang the Conqueror

The Russo Bros have mentioned they would return to the MCU to do Secret Wars.

I don't know much about Secret Wars, but I got the impression they'd roll that up with Kang.

I could see Galactus and Doctor Doom being the other two mega-villains in the MCU after Thanos and Kang. Not sure which one would go on last though. Doom seems pretty up there.

All this time I was approaching Kang and P4+ all wrong. I figured Kang would be the next phase villain the way Loki, Ultron, and Thanos were. Didn't realize he'd be across phases and Phase 4 doesn't even have a bad guy.

So rather than look at it as Kang being a phase villain, it might make more sense to look at it as Kang being a P4/5/6 villain. Over as many movies as there were before Thanos? Probably not, but I think this is how it's gonna go. Then Galactus and Doom can get their own phase-trios. That would take us to 2050 by my math, and I wouldn't put it past them to plan out that far.

Then again, dragging out the Kang War for another 7-8 years seems a little high, unless he's going to be the villain of multiple movies. We're also in new territory of there not being any (apparent) Ultron-like mid-bosses. It's just the individual movie villains and Kang.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Letitia Wright was a nightmare on set?

::looks it up::

Oh, she privately didn't want to get vaccinated.

lol

That actually is an issue when the actor lives in the UK and has to fly back and forth, as in this case. She couldn't fly without the ID. Even though vaccines don't actually stop you from spreading anything and thus affect nobody but yourself in terms of protection afforded.

I don't know much about Secret Wars, but I got the impression they'd roll that up with Kang.

I could see Galactus and Doctor Doom being the other two mega-villains in the MCU after Thanos and Kang. Not sure which one would go on last though. Doom seems pretty up there.

All this time I was approaching Kang and P4+ all wrong. I figured Kang would be the next phase villain the way Loki, Ultron, and Thanos were. Didn't realize he'd be across phases and Phase 4 doesn't even have a bad guy.

So rather than look at it as Kang being a phase villain, it might make more sense to look at it as Kang being a P4/5/6 villain. Over as many movies as there were before Thanos? Probably not, but I think this is how it's gonna go. Then Galactus and Doom can get their own phase-trios. That would take us to 2050 by my math, and I wouldn't put it past them to plan out that far.

Then again, dragging out the Kang War for another 7-8 years seems a little high, unless he's going to be the villain of multiple movies. We're also in new territory of there not being any (apparent) Ultron-like mid-bosses. It's just the individual movie villains and Kang.
The way I have heard it, after the Kang conflict, this leads into the new Secret Wars which was headed by Dr. Doom. Just Sucks they have skipped 30 years of great comics and went straight to the terribly written, horribly selling batshit Woke comics of 2012+ for stories. Fuck Gorr and the Necrosword and the new Secret Wars, etc.

• 1Solidarity

Haus

<Silver Donator>

-Female Thor
-Falcon Captain America
-Sylvie (replacing Loki)
-Black Panther's sister
-Shang-Chi, I guess?

You won't have Supreme Iron Man, you'll have IronHeart. That's already on the way....
Also, you probably won't have SpiderMan since nobody remembers who he is or that he was an Avenger.

Remember it's the M-SHE-U now...

• 1Garbage
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
You won't have Supreme Iron Man, you'll have IronHeart. That's already on the way....
Also, you probably won't have SpiderMan since nobody remembers who he is or that he was an Avenger.

Remember it's the M-SHE-U now...
gag throw up GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity