Thor: Ragnarok (2017)

Cybsled

Was Beverly Hills Cop 3 the one that had the finale act at the amusement park?

If so, 10% is too high a rating lol

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I hate all of you and would kill you with F16s if I could.

2Y0bQOc.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
This film is easily as good on the second viewing. Now confirmed as having dethroned Guardians of the Galaxy as my favourite mcu installment.

• 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was Beverly Hills Cop 3 the one that had the finale act at the amusement park?

If so, 10% is too high a rating lol

Yep, that's the one. Thought it was funny as shit, the fact that he pulls this scene off never gets old when I see it flipping through tv. HE RAN UP THOSE STAIRS

• 2Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yep, that's the one. Thought it was funny as shit, the fact that he pulls this scene off never gets old when I see it flipping through tv. HE RAN UP THOSE STAIRS

When I was a little kid I thought the whole theme park thing was awesome. It was a sad sad day when I found out it was actually a pretty bad movie.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Finally watched this. Probably my favorite marvel movie. So smart following the 'GotG' route with ambiance, comedy and music.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
When I was a little kid I thought the whole theme park thing was awesome. It was a sad sad day when I realized out it was actually a pretty bad movie.

I'm not claiming it's a cinematic masterpiece, but it's absolutely hysterical to me. I put it in the same "awesomely terrible" category as Demolition Man and Last Action Hero.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I'm not claiming it's a cinematic masterpiece, but it's absolutely hysterical to me. I put it in the same "awesomely terrible" category as Demolition Man and Last Action Hero.

A guilty pleasure.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Just saw this for a 2.5 time (passed out during second viewing). It is really good and funny. I thought I was in heaven to have Thor: Rag, JL, and TLJ all come out within like a month or so, but of the three this was (by far) the best. I love that they had so many dirty jokes, and the complete absurdity like the space ship is where the guy has orgies, and the portal is called Devil's Anus. And Lightning Thor is fucking awesome. Just a great movie.

• 2Like

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
SURTUR "Thor, Son of Odin!"
THOR "Surtur, Son of... a bitch you're still alive?"

Best line... sets the tone for the rest of the movie. Watched it again last night still makes me laugh, great movie.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
SURTUR "Thor, Son of Odin!"
THOR "Surtur, Son of... a bitch you'e still alive?"

Best line... sets the tone for the rest of the movie. Watched it again last night still makes me laugh, great movie.
I dunno, that "Get help" cracked me the fuck up.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Since this showed up in places I watched it again, and I still love it, only thing that I keep struggling with is that they use a tazer bolt to keep him in line, dude channels electricity through his body all the time, so I'm not sure how that would take him down... maybe it is a joke I don't get, still 10/10

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Saw this last night. Favorite Marvel flick behind Logan. Would it have been too hard to get the makers of this movie to do the new Star Wars?

• 1Like

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I read somewhere that in an interview Kathleen Kennedy said she would be happy to give this director his own Star Wars movie but you know her and her team would still fuk it up

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

So do I, but if I didn't love it as a child and saw it for the first time today i'd probably hate it

• 1Like