Thor: The Dark World.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
reason?low expectations ahah
you never felt that?something or someone you thought was bad but then it turn out to be good and for that reason you like it?

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
the avengers was bad
any hulk movie was bad
1st thor movie was good (even though natalie portman was in it)
this new thor movie looks neat

and maybe i am alone,but i prefer the amazing spider-man anyday to that silly cartoonish tobey "no charisma" maguire movie
You have got to be trolling here...

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Considering Spiderman 1 is one of the greatest super hero movies ever created...yes, yes he's trolling.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Considering Spiderman 2 is one of the greatest super hero movies ever created...yes, yes he's trolling.
FTFY

i actually did not mind the Thor movie. chris hemsworth is just basically eyecandy for chicks, his acting if you want to call it that was nothing special. People want more Loki, he was good in Thor and was hilarious in Avengers. im down for the sequel.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Astr0, you aren't qualified to declare what is or isn't the greatest of anything in the world of movies.
tongue.png

Spiderman 2 was great though, I just liked the 1st one better.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Astr0, you aren't qualified to declare what is or isn't the greatest of anything in the world of movies.
tongue.png

Spiderman 2 was great though, I just liked the 1st one better.
I have to agree with Astro (god help me) that overall I thought Spiderman 2 was better than 1 (although 1 was still great). I'm sure we're all in agreement though that 3 was an abomination, and while Amazing was better than that pile of shit, I have a hard time saying it was as good as either of the other two (although I still enjoyed it for what it was)

Merrith

the avengers was bad
any hulk movie was bad
1st thor movie was good (even though natalie portman was in it)
this new thor movie looks neat

and maybe i am alone,but i prefer the amazing spider-man anyday to that silly cartoonish tobey "no charisma" maguire movie
Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Spiderman aside, Sif really makes me tingle in my pants. She needs to be in more movies. Naked if possible.

Really looking forward to this movie, more than I was looking forward to Iron Man 3 because I've never been a huge IM fan.

It will never happen, but I'd fucking love for Beta Ray Bill to show up one day. It wouldn't quite be Thanos-at-the-end-of-Avengers level of nerdgasm, but for me it would still be awesome. I know a lot of people hate him, but the cover to Thor #337 (I still remember that number, along with Amazing Spider-Man #252 for the black costume) was one of the most exciting I had seen in a long time, for what it represented. This was before all of the Death of Superman, Breaking of the Bat, etc. hype-fests, so it was a pretty big deal for me. And I always enjoyed Walt Simonson's art, so that was a plus.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Check out the planet hulk DVD, for some BRB love. It's an ok flick, BRB is my favorite part. Perhaps we can hope for him in Thor3 : )

Xevy

Log Wizard
First Thor movie was actually pretty good. The direction was pretty great and the story was good, especially in Asgard. The real problem was when Thor was on Earth. First, relatively powerless and boring, and then when he got his powers back it was instant-win.

This movie will be great if either Natalie Portman dies or he gets Jaime Lannistered.

Also, Natalie Portman and Kat Dennings are decent hetero substitutes for Chris Hemsworth's p90x abs n' arms shit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
amazing isnt even worth discussing, was purely a grab by the studio to keep the franchise. and it showed in the terrible film they produced.

fucker_sl

shitlord
First Thor movie was actually pretty good. The direction was pretty great and the story was good, especially in Asgard. The real problem was when Thor was on Earth. First, relatively powerless and boring, and then when he got his powers back it was instant-win.
that's the thing. the asgard part was pretty much perfect in every possible way. i seriously did not expect it to be this well done (aside from Loki being too much the fighter and not the magic user trickerer)

the earth part instead was absolute horse shit. Everything about it was bad except the part where Loki talk to Thor in the cell

hell, when i saw the destroyer i was fucking pumped. One of the very few being in the entire Marvel Universe who can wipe the floor with ppl like Thor or Hulk ? fuck yeah, bring the distruction

then we got that....fuck

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Spider-Man 3 was an absolute abortion of a film.

Still better than Amazing.
I'm a huge Spider-Man fan since 1976 and no, Spider-Man 3 was in no way better than Amazing Spider-Man. Spider-Man 3 was very close to being on par with Batman & Robin bad.

Merrith

Spider-Man 3 was an absolute abortion of a film.

Still better than Amazing.
We just have different levels of suck I guess. I liked Amazing better than 3...although again, that's saying basically nothing. I probably put 3 so far down simply because of how much of an abortion it was compared to 1 and 2.