Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I know there was talk about this game in the E3 thread, but it doesn't have it's own and I think it deserves it. I'm really looking forward to this. She's my favorite character in the entire borderlands series.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Tiny Tina DLC in BL2 was pure gold. She sucked in BL3 though. Ah well, I'll buy it anyway!

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
The nice part of Epic getting this first is that like BL3 most of the bugs will be worked out by the time i buy it on Steam. Assault on Dragon Keep was amazing, I am less hopeful for this since BL3 was largely unfun to play in. Minus the gunplay. BL3 gunplay was definitely a huge step up from previous installments.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
This looks so much better than BL3 it isn't even in the same stratosphere. Also, this is young Tina so it has the chance to be great.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'll be shocked if they recapture the magic on the DLC.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I'll be shocked if they recapture the magic on the DLC.

Haha, I totally agree. That is why I said it has a chance to be great. It still looks better than BL3 ever did; but that isn't saying much.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Weird, I really loved BL3. My only turn off on the BL games is how easy they are to hack/exploit and even though it doesn't ruin the single player experience, it keeps me demotivated to keep playing it.

joz123

Potato del Grande
If BL3 didn't have the social media twins as villains it could have been great.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
BL3 was annoying as fuck. Somehow they lost the recipe for Quirky/Intense characters and just decided to make all of them annoying as fuck instead. Or maybe I just got old

• 2Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Many BL3 characters were annoying, but I had so much fun playing it co-op. It was awesome, all in all.

Fucker

Log Wizard
BL3 was annoying as fuck. Somehow they lost the recipe for Quirky/Intense characters and just decided to make all of them annoying as fuck instead. Or maybe I just got old
I thought they were all pretty grating. Tiny Tina made me want to find a kid with Down's Syndrome and punch him.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
While BL3 overall was decidedly mediocre, I think we can all agree that the storyline and dialogue concerning a robot teddy bear and his psycho spaceship ex-girlfriend was one of the highlights of the BL series.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Yes. The parts of BL3 that had nothing to do with the main plot were generally quite good. Plus the gameplay itself was decent. This is why I am optimistic about Wonderlands.

Nija

<Silver Donator>

This looks just as annoying. The joke is played out, move on.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I guess having wisely skipped BL3 I'm not burned out because hearing Tiny Tina DM a tabletop campaign as you're playing it still absolutely cracks me up.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The gameplay of BL3 was great and smooth. The loot was fun. The side stories were stellar.

Just the main core plot was ass.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't regret BL3 purchase at all.

Villains were a complete dud compared to Handsome Jack, but the gameplay and gun variety was in every way an improvement over BL2

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
The gameplay of BL3 was great and smooth. The loot was fun. The side stories were stellar.

Just the main core plot was ass.

They managed to make Tina not funny or interesting which was sad.