Titanfall

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_63406.jpg

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Shit until this game has match making that isn't fucking retarded and I can choose what map I want to play, fuck it. Yeah my jimmies are rustled being in matches on maps I can't fucking stand with stacked teams. Level 30-46 on one team and G2-4 on the other team. Fucking bullshit.

Mvf7BcY.gif

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think I played for maybe 2 weeks. Really lost interest quickly in this one.

But I have the collector's edition since I got it for like 400 pesos or whatever. Might give this a shot.

spronk

FPS noob
new dlc is out, ~3 gig download. played 3 games in expedition variety mode today, really fun stuff. the ruins map is really cool, lots of spaces to run and gun and its pretty huge. there is a new "matrix map" which simulates VR, its pretty neat seeing stuff shimmer. An undocumented change is that capture the flag no longer lets you run maps in a titan, which is good I guess it was way too OP but pretty fun winning games in 5 minutes in a premade team.

no changes to generations afaik, still 10. i'm stuck at 5 and probably will never get past it
frown.png

Nadiar

Silver Knight of the Realm
Shit until this game has match making that isn't fucking retarded and I can choose what map I want to play, fuck it. Yeah my jimmies are rustled being in matches on maps I can't fucking stand with stacked teams. Level 30-46 on one team and G2-4 on the other team. Fucking bullshit.
It has matchmaking now. It's open to argument about how good it is, but it's drastically better than it was at release.

new dlc is out, ~3 gig download. played 3 games in expedition variety mode today, really fun stuff. the ruins map is really cool, lots of spaces to run and gun and its pretty huge. there is a new "matrix map" which simulates VR, its pretty neat seeing stuff shimmer. An undocumented change is that capture the flag no longer lets you run maps in a titan, which is good I guess it was way too OP but pretty fun winning games in 5 minutes in a premade team.

no changes to generations afaik, still 10. i'm stuck at 5 and probably will never get past it
frown.png
I haven't downloaded it yet, and probably won't have time for a few weeks. The CTF change was needed. I would often just get my Stryder ready to use it's core ability, run in with some C4 and take a defender out and be back to my Stryder before I could get taken out. At that point unless the enemy is defending with Titans or already has my flag, I'm going to score.

Are the new maps heavier on indoor sections? I disliked that many maps result in piloted Titans dueling, and people kind of hiding out until their timers were up for another Titan. I would have liked to see more pilot vs. pilot and pilot vs. titan combat with Auto-Titans holding defensive positions near you or where you told them to guard, but that would only really be doable if the Titan AI would use cover.

Column_sl

shitlord
1.) Titanfall (360, XBO, PC)
2.) Call of Duty: Ghosts (360, PS4, PS3, XBO, NWU, PC)
3.) NBA 2K14 (360, PS4, PS3, XBO, PC)
4.) Minecraft (360)
5.) LEGO The Hobbit (360, PS3, XBO, PS4, 3DS, NWU, PSV)
6.) The LEGO Movie Videogame (360, 3DS, PS3, NWU, XBO, PS4, PSV)
7.) LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (360, PS3, NDS, 3DS, PS4, NWU, XBO, PSV, PC)
8.) The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (PS4, 360, PS3, NWU, 3DS)
9.) Grand Theft Auto V (360, PS3)
10.) Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (360, PS3, PS4, XBO, NWU, PC)
3 monthes in a row with Titanfall as number 1. Infamous dropped off like a rock.

Which begs the question what the fuck are people buying on the PS4?

Column_sl

shitlord
The Tweet says infamous outsold Titanfall xbox one version only. The list is of all platforms....
According to the list every news site is reporting today, Infamous didn't even make top 10.

vOk, so infamous didn't drop as hard as I thought. The (not very) new NPD format sucks.Outsold TF-XB1.