Titanfall

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watching streams of this just makes me sad thinking what it could be like if it was BF size and style. From what I've seen its literally a tiny box of a map, with no recoil/bullet drop and the only redeeming parts is how you can jump onto buildings, onto the robots and walls etc and the actual robot gameplay. Oh and the graphics look nice but it better with such small maps and people per map.

I would kill for a huge 32 vs 32 with all of them being robots at the start on a big city size map.

Column_sl

shitlord
This game has pretty animations and thats about it
Are you playing it?

Looks pretty cool from the stream, I like the Burn card thing. I guess that is allot like what warframe has.

I also like the multiple objectives in one game. Even if you lose there is a post game to play in.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Game was fun, and i was digging the hawken style mech combat. This weekend should be fun when the beta launches.

Column_sl

shitlord
I can see this being a massive hit.

The CCG element, and the fact they can always add new mechs of different sizes gives allot of room for the base game to move around in.

I'm not sure about the PC because that's a diffrent gaming space, but for the Xbox it seems to be a home run.

Sean_sl

shitlord
I can see this being a massive hit.

The CCG element, and the fact they can always add new mechs of different sizes gives allot of room for the base game to move around in.

I'm not sure about the PC because that's a diffrent gaming space, but for the Xbox it seems to be a home run.
Stop abusing words. Allot is vastly different from a lot.

Column_sl

shitlord
Stop abusing words. Allot is vastly different from a lot.
Look at the butt hurt PS4 fan
wink.png