Titans

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
cocaine hawk is the best hawk.

Awe man, I got caught up hoping to see some Thad come out.

For a bunch of people that do not really have anywhere to go (except Cory), they sure love to bail at the slightest bump.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Awe man, I got caught up hoping to see some Thad come out.

For a bunch of people that do not really have anywhere to go (except Cory), they sure love to bail at the slightest bump.

I wish this show wasn't so fucking Emo. Yeah, the everyone bailing as soon as something hurts their feelings is ridiculous.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The second season finale was today and it's... meh.

So far the Titans haven't done much of anything except have internal drama...hell they've killed more people than they've saved by a significant margin. The ones with superpowers tend to be less than super most of the time (except Raven, the walking Deus ex Machina) what with Aqualad getting taken down like a bitch and Starfire being incapable of using her powers anytime they would be useful. Then again we have Hawk and Dove as normal humans walking around in cosplay and nary a scratch on them. Hank in particular seems like he can't get knocked down, unless you punch him in the balls and then it's game over... Then again he also had a rapid descent into and then zippy quick recovery from coke addiction so they seem to have no idea what to do with him or half the other characters.

I had at least some hope, given the timing of the finale, that it would end with some red skies action linking DCUniverse into Crisis that starts on the Arrowverse shows this week...but nope!

A good portion of the season felt like they shot one script and then it got edited into a different storyline.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder Woman can't die from lighting....this is bullshit.

I don't think she is dead dead. When Dick and Rachel were talking about her going to the Island, he said something like "I hope you can help Donna". I almost missed it. Plus, comic characters come back all the time.

Goatface

Starfire-Anna-Diop-Titans-.jpeg

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I see they have moved on from pink disco wig to league of legends skin.

• 1Worf

Caliane

well design is ok. Materials look cheap as fuck. Looks like cosplay, not something an actual Alien princess would wear.

Also, colors look like Blackfire. is that Starfire or Blackfire?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Theres some pictures of her with red hair, and it looks terrible. WB/DC taking every failed white women from their shitty tv shows and recasting them as black looks silly.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Theres some pictures of her with red hair, and it looks terrible. WB/DC taking every failed white women from their shitty tv shows and recasting them as black looks silly.
I mean Starfire is orange in the comics.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ugh, Tim was rich kid who actually lived not that far from Wayne manner, also Batman made sure each Robin looked like the previous Robin so the bad guys didn't realize they were new, hence why he made Jason dye his red hair black. But we all know the producers and writers have probably never read an actual comic.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I did like that they made some use of forced perspective to make Gizmo look short. The show is obviously no Wandavision in terms of effects budget, but it doesnt do too shabby.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Damn this is a good season so far. Red Hood is fucked up and the kid is playing it perfect.

• 1Garbage

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I am not really enjoying this season. Its more Batman-oriented than anything and the parts that do include various characters seem to ring hollow or just feel overly melodramatic. Was there something in Alan Ritchson's contract that specified he had to have some gratuitous nudity?

Also literally everyone seems to know all the secret identities so it feels weird that they are even pretending they matter.

nu_11

I found S1 bearable with it's focus on the drama of the girl trying to understand the darkness she's holding within herself.

Beginning of S2 the girl instantly kills the darkness and the story moves onto a generic superhero vs bad guy situation. I'm like 5 episodes in and everyone is just getting mad at each other over the smallest things. It has the dramatic depth of a clique of high school girls. Is there anything good to look forward to?