TMNT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Who else remembers the stupid fucking gap that it turned out you just walk over, instead of jumping?

Arakkis

N00b
What the fuck business does a Teenage MutantNINJATurtle have being thrown at a humvee in the first place? It isn't even the right TYPE OF ACTION they should be fighting and using some qasi Martial arts not being thrown around into metal and explosions and blah blah blah, its NOT EVEN THE RIGHT TYPE OF ACTION. HE COULDN'T EVEN GET THE ACTION RIGHT. Now I know what the Transformers guys were talking about man; fuck.

It's like they have the old comics for source - which has no legitimate fan base.

And tons of cartoons, but most specifically the late 80's-90's cartoon.

Fuck all that though, this is the way Michael Bay (I'm blaming him for this) wanted the Ninja Turtles when he was 11 or 12 - no humor - no silliness - no warmth - no nostalgia - not even gritty like the comics - but serious enough that in no way can anyone take it as being at all serious (and who would it's a kid's action movie), but fucking eh it's like he thinks his imagination is special like he's got brilliant ideas that no one ever thought of and he has to do his "improvements" to everything.

I mean look the cartoon is called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, it was my favorite cartoon as a kid, but as an adult even as a huge fan as a child---I appreciate that this isn't an epic idea that needed to be rehashed or retold, nor deserved to be. The cartoon could have faded off and it would be acceptable...it's called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for fucks sake, why not make a new franchise like how about the Cowboy Robot Samurai Doctor Pescitarians. We don't have to reimagine TMNT or spend much of a thought on it. How do you even cash in on nostalgia when you've stripped it of any in the first place?
lol sure are mad about a ninja turtle cartoon

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>

Babies! They're babies!

GRAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAARRWAAARRAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRWW W

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
rrr_img_63711.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Will they have a scene where Pitbull improvises a rap song about turtle ninjas?

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
yeah cause we clearly all want a humanoid turtle with a beak so its always talking like a skeksis

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
lol sure are mad about a ninja turtle cartoon
I am though, no joke. Dude I had a Ninja Turtle Bedroom set and dreamed of ninja turtles when I was a tadpole.

I honestly can't even understand his desire to take out the cheesiness and campiness of it, when I was a kid I didn't appreciate it, but growing up I can still enjoy the series knowing that it was always meant to have a level of "don't take us to seriously, we're a cartoon for kids"

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
why would a mutated turtle replace beak with teeth?

it doesnt make any sense

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
because a mutated turtle that has fucking cognition, bipedal movement and coordination gets flushed down the toilet of acceptability because it doesn't have a beak.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
There was also a bit where people were trying all of Michealanglo's weird pizza combinations but it looks like the video was taken down, mostly anchovies. Michelanglo loved his Anchovies

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Ninja Turtles didn't have a save system. If you think the dam level was hard, you didn't play the game often enough. If you were playing to beat that game, you had the first 3 levels down to a science.
When I finally beat that game I could do the water level blind folded. After you beat it, you would have to stock up on missiles for the turtle van, then go to some weird ass camp/underground level. I only bet the final level once (fuck you ghost flying laser dudes), and to this day, it was the happiest day of my life.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
One thing that struck me about the trailer was the contrasting mixture of content.

It had the visually over the top Michael Bay action movie look, but then the turtle was sort of comedic and done for the kids.

Makes you wonder who the movie is targeting.

And another thing: Those turtles are never going to look right when mixed with real world setting. Just make the whole thing CGI and then the CGI setting and the turtles will work. A full CGI movie would cost a lot ( clearly TMNT 1 - 3 were low budget ) but this new one looks like it's had a truckload of money put into it.