TMNT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Vardisk_sl

shitlord
Anytime I see Megan Fox in a scene I am completely distracted, my eyes are just glued to her.

I've just gotta find her toe-thumb and stare at it.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nothing to worry about with this movie. Michael Bay already has Megan Fox jumping on a trampoline.

tmnt-set-photos-megan-fox-05.jpg
tmnt-set-photos-megan-fox-08a.jpg

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The Turtles and Daredevil were created in the same accident. Matt Murdock saved a blind man from being hit by a truck carrying radioactive waste. The waste caused Murdock to go blind (and to become Daredevil), and a cannister also fell into the sewers, creating Splinter and the Turtles.

Edit: And to take it further, TMNT has other Daredevil parodies: Splinter is the Turtles' mentor, Stick was Daredevils. The Turtles fight the Foot, Daredevil fought the Hand.
Mind blown.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
I'm a little confused why they had to hire pretty boys for the turtle actors when they are just going to cover them with cgi.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
now i've realized,that 1st dude is Thad Castle from Blue Mountain State ahah

Sean_sl

shitlord
now i've realized,that 1st dude is Thad Castle from Blue Mountain State ahah
Fuck I wish that series wasn't cancelled, it was god damned hilarious. Thad was amazing and the Pocket Pussy episode waslegendary. I'll be watching this, though probably pirating it, just to see if his Raph turns out totally awesome.