Tom Clancy's The Division

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
While the changes do indeed sound good, I just don't see myself picking it back up. Unless my friends just absolutely badger me incessantly to play, I think this is way too late.

I still can't figure out why it took so long to change the HE drops back. Like, it was a same day change to get rid of it, and the backlash from it was extreme. But yet they waited over a month to fix it. In fact, in general it seems like that's how they operate. All changes must wait for a major update, no matter how gamebreaking (except for the HE change, and I think one other change they did).

Whereas the other game I usually play is Dota 2 and I feel like I get a new fucking patch every single day.

Devlin

Golden Squire
They've pretty much fixed their loot problem with this patch, incursions are worth doing multiple times a week because there are still spiffy drops to be had and the new incursion is 100x better than the last.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Their patch cycle works if the game was older. But in the beginning, they have to be willing to bring down the game and servers much more often in order to fix things. They definitely messed that up bad.

I'll pick it back up because I had fun even running missions solo with pugs and I like all the stuff they added into the game.

Lusiphur

Peasant
Tried to play this yesterday after a while away due to life. Couldn't damage mobs even while shooting them in the face and they were warping everywhere. Logged off and I can't see myself firing it up again any time soon.
This was on PS4 btw.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Tried to play this yesterday after a while away due to life. Couldn't damage mobs even while shooting them in the face and they were warping everywhere. Logged off and I can't see myself firing it up again any time soon.
This was on PS4 btw.
No idea when you did this but game was buttery smooth for me yesterday. That sounds like a huge latency issue. I've had that before (once), and a simple ps4 restart fixed it. Heard this can be caused by turning your ps4 to rest mode while you are actively ingame. Just a theory, or your Internet/WiFi decided to be problematic

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Just fired this back up, haven't played since the last incursion launched.

Changes seem good.

Stupid question, but at this point, level 30 and 65 dz, what is the point of dark zone currency? Everything I see is bought with Phoenix creds. Seems like I would like to buy some keys or something with my currency.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This was on PS4 btw.
Sounds connection based - i havent seen lag in TD since week 1.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
New patch....and dailies are broken so we can't see the new loot drops on them

How is this still a think

While the changes do indeed sound good, I just don't see myself picking it back up. Unless my friends just absolutely badger me incessantly to play, I think this is way too late.

I still can't figure out why it took so long to change the HE drops back. Like, it was a same day change to get rid of it, and the backlash from it was extreme. But yet they waited over a month to fix it. In fact, in general it seems like that's how they operate. All changes must wait for a major update, no matter how gamebreaking (except for the HE change, and I think one other change they did).

Whereas the other game I usually play is Dota 2 and I feel like I get a new fucking patch every single day.
Can't even convince myself to download the patch and I played the game hardcore for first 100+ hours. The changes they made didn't add anything worth logging in for. Game needs a major content push and darkzone needs some competitive modes, more people per dark zone and something that makes the place feel more alive, I realize this is a post pandemic city, but its boring as shit running around in a snowstorm for hours looking for people to fight.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I had scrounged together a regular group of 4 after the people I know IRL got me into the game and jumped ship early. We all took the day off and played the day the 1.1 patch hit. Only the very top-geared guy came back for 1.2 and as far as I can tell he only played a couple hours.

It sucks because I still enjoy the gameplay and just doing dailies/weeklies is reasonable progression for the time investment but I'm pretty much at the wall where you have to have a group (preferably not a PUG) to progress. Will probably start looking into one of the LFG sites out there to make some new connections.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Can't even convince myself to download the patch and I played the game hardcore for first 100+ hours. The changes they made didn't add anything worth logging in for. Game needs a major content push and darkzone needs some competitive modes, more people per dark zone and something that makes the place feel more alive, I realize this is a post pandemic city, but its boring as shit running around in a snowstorm for hours looking for people to fight.
I don't know when you were last in the DZ but not finding any other people is very unlikely nowadays, especially since they introduced rope cutting as soon as you begin extraction a bunch of cunts always roll up.

It's basically impossible to solo/duo the 200+ DZ.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Patched and logged in, did a couple of the missions to get "intel" and then decided to give the new Incursion a whirl... I do not claim to be the best player in the world, nor even particularly skilled but great moons of Mongo there are some terrible paint lickers in the gaming-verse. The pain ranged from the mouth breather constantly snorting into the microphone while young children scream in the background to the guy whose primary mode of play is to charge at the enemy, get deep into their business and then die. I think this would actually be an easy and very doable incursion if you had even a modicum of sense, but good luck trying to obtain that without going in with a premade group.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
New Incursion wasn't hard but wasn't too easy. The DZ change is legit and it seems crowded like it was on day one for consoles. I actually ran around forever just to find a safe extraction point that wouldn't have annoyances cutting the rope.

However I wasn't interested in anything else so after that initial login period I logged off until time to do the incursion again.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I don't know when you were last in the DZ but not finding any other people is very unlikely nowadays, especially since they introduced rope cutting as soon as you begin extraction a bunch of cunts always roll up.

It's basically impossible to solo/duo the 200+ DZ.
Yay more chances for people to be trolling assholes. I havent even patched this up yet, not sure if I will.

Praetorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
Logged in. Realized the game just put a new coat of paint on the same steaming turd it was before. Decided to play Uncharted instead. What a fucking waste.

sl4ck3r_sl

shitlord
Had terrible lag on ps4 for a day while on the city map or in inventory. It was so bad I couldn't navigate the map or scroll through gear correctly. Haven't seen it since Tuesday. The high value targets should have been in from the beginning, but I think the damage has been done with most of my friends that prefer PVE. Been wanting to try the new incursion, but would rather get a better non SMG weapon first. Not a whole lot of cool mechanics with this game, same ole shit you see at level 1 is what you get at 30. Complete bummer because this game could have been much better than that.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Had terrible lag on ps4 for a day while on the city map or in inventory. It was so bad I couldn't navigate the map or scroll through gear correctly. Haven't seen it since Tuesday. The high value targets should have been in from the beginning, but I think the damage has been done with most of my friends that prefer PVE. Been wanting to try the new incursion, but would rather get a better non SMG weapon first. Not a whole lot of cool mechanics with this game, same ole shit you see at level 1 is what you get at 30. Complete bummer because this game could have been much better than that.
The reason for the lag is because the map and inventory is being rendered multiple times (ontop of eachother). It was fixed on the PC, but because of the approval process of xbox/ps4, it wont be fixed until next week.