Tom Clancy's The Division

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I can't fucking believe they don't have the tools to manually reset dailies. I can not comprehend building a system that doesn't allow some kind of manual control. What the fuck is this lunacy?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Holy balls wtf run Lincoln tunnel? Lexington is so much better! Shorter and a lot more fun I think!

Thanks for the suggestion!

Crone

At 107k, 72k, 19k. Need more high end gear for sure, just haven't farmed up enough Lexington or Lincoln tunnel. Will get there eventually. I hope I can contribute to Incursions tomorrow.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Stop worrying about your fucking numbers for stuff like that. Play smart, always look to rez, take healing and defensive talents and stick to sniping. You can still be a good teammate under geared. Fake it till you make it. It wont always work because of other fakers like yourself
smile.png
Just keep at it. It's what I did.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Kind of agree, i stopped at 190/70 while some friends are trying to squeeze way up to 290/100 - sure it will help but if you suck you will still suck. Plus i see alot of gear being swapped out quick in Incursions anyways.

Crone

Except numbers will matter come tomorrow, because of Gearscore. We've all seen what that did to WoW. You'd get kicked if you didn't have high enough GS. I'm not terribly worried about it, because as you mention, being a group member is a much better way to go.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Except numbers will matter come tomorrow, because of Gearscore. We've all seen what that did to WoW. You'd get kicked if you didn't have high enough GS. I'm not terribly worried about it, because as you mention, being a group member is a much better way to go.
Shrug, i am full of L31 items so if its just by level its fine, i just didnt sit around trying to get perfect roll on everything.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Daily and weekly missions seem fairly extensive and range from "collect X materials" to "kill X enemies of faction..." and the expected complete missions. Seems that some specify Hard mode and not challenging, which should get people eager to do daily hard mode of other missions rather than rerunning Lincoln Tunnel over and over

Level 30 high end armor seems to be 161 and purples are 147 for what were level 31s and 131 for level 30 purples (that level distinction is gone now, replaced by the easier to see Gear Score). My Vector is 182 and the gear from the Special Gear Vendor is 182 for the older level 31 stuff and 204 for the new higher stuff that costs 800-1000 Phoenix

There are set piece blueprints on the Special Gear Vendor and those are 330-390 Phoenix coins and make Score 214 pieces of armor. Each takes 22 HE Fabric and 8 HE Electronics.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
any bros still play on xbox1?
I play on xb1, level 27 currently and like level DZ16. Trying to cap max level before heading back into the DZ, you can add me if you wish I have a few guys we normally play with and you're welcome in the group (vandeverof1).

Converted all my greens to blues last night, let's see how things go today.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My gear score is only 166. Don't like that my sidearm counts against me, despite the fact that I never use it. My M1A is also only 147, but it's got sick talents despite being purple. Oh well. Hopefully a high end drops fast to replace it.