Tom Clancy's The Division

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Interested to hear reactions to this. There hasn't been nearly the buzz about it that Anthem worked hard to achieve.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

YxxanYxxan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I really like what I see so far. The presentation of this demo blows Anthem away. This will probably be a day one buy for me.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So far it feels like more of The Division, which isn't a bad thing. The only thing I liked about Anthem is that first time you take flight is pretty damn cool. Haven't had that moment yet for this.

Edit: Tried doing match making for the first mission, and got disconnected while loading... Uh oh!

Edit2: They set you up right from beginning with your Base of Operations, and send you right away to another Settlement. Both of which you can do missions from, and side missions, that upgrade them. So compared to Anthem, there's already a FUCK ton more content.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
anyone wit a spare pc code? kind late to the party had high hopes for division hope this is actually good.

YxxanYxxan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Demo seems to be the first part of the game with about 5-6 hours of PVE content (PVP excluded).
I haven’t crashed while playing but I had to restart the client after a few hours due to the client slowing down.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Never tried on PC, but can you do the old pre order/cancel trick on Amazon? Completely forgot about this game...

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I really hope this ends up launching well even if it's just a expanded setting of D1.

Anthem feels mediocre, Destiny 2 is dead to me and all of the copy pasta battle royale games are so uninspired I really don't understand their popularity.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
feel free to add me on uplay too, spronk69

i added everyone else who posted theirs so far. yeah you can do the amazon buy, get beta key, cancel trick if you really want but really it should be easy to get an invite from someone here already, every person in the beta can invite 3 other people but you have to be friends on uPlay. also everyone is streaming it so you can tell quickly if you'll like the game or not. invite codes are universal so you could send one to a friend on PS4 and they can play on PC I believe.

i'm not playing this weekend but i'll be playing at launch, bought a $20 AMD rewards key (that also gave DMC5) so easy launch play on PC. keep in mind the gold edition gives you 3 day early access, normal noobs like me only get in on regular launch day

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
feel free to add me on uplay too, spronk69

i added everyone else who posted theirs so far. yeah you can do the amazon buy, get beta key, cancel trick if you really want but really it should be easy to get an invite from someone here already, every person in the beta can invite 3 other people but you have to be friends on uPlay. also everyone is streaming it so you can tell quickly if you'll like the game or not. invite codes are universal so you could send one to a friend on PS4 and they can play on PC I believe.

i'm not playing this weekend but i'll be playing at launch, bought a $20 AMD rewards key (that also gave DMC5) so easy launch play on PC. keep in mind the gold edition gives you 3 day early access, normal noobs like me only get in on regular launch day
Where do I find the code to invite folks?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Where do I find the code to invite folks?
They may have disabled friend invites at the moment, but if they did not, you login at the beta website, then use the friendlist there to invite (I think). The people you invite will get an email with the code that they redeem at the beta site.