Tomb Raider (2018)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Was skeptical at first, but she is nowhere near petite for this role.

She really put some size on. If necessary the plotlines can be added with CGI in post-production, as they've done the same for Milla Jovovich in every Resident Evil movie.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
fuck she is not hot enough.

pls stop picking 6/10 lesbos for female power roles.

• 5Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Siliconemelons

I get why they moved away from the OG Lara that was a hottie doing shit that someone with big ol titties aint ganna be jumping around flipping over shit etc... but that was never the point... then the reboot they took her tits away and made her lean and very fit- strong type female body- fine sure.

So they choose this chick, who in no way looks like that... except in the bikini abs pic... but they wont show her abs in the film because sexism yo... so then it will just lead to - they chose some lankey looking bean pole to play a character that was primarily known for big boobs or being an adventure hungry rhonda rousy...

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
The chick from greys anatomy that they used for rise of the tomb raider is legit. Swedish ex machine girl doesn't have the T's for the role

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Walton Goggins. Typecasted character actor... in my Tomb Raider?!

I dont have a problem with him but I have a problem with him in this movie.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Walton Goggins. Typecasted character actor... in my Tomb Raider?!

I dont have a problem with him but I have a problem with him in this movie.
Without researching, I don't see the issue. There are plenty of spots for him to do well in.

At least redneck that underestimates her abilities and wants to put her down for no good reason other than to antagonize

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lara-Croft-2.jpg

she got the right sized titties

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
This is so fucking stupid. Who exactly is going to be threatened by a 5'5 115lb woman? Fucking retarded hollywood.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's scary that she couldn't do a pushup, yet is majestic in the way she climbs the steep edge of a rock cliff.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
She'd be fine if they put about 4 lbs of silicon in her breasts.

It's kinda sad, cause she looked like she worked out enough. Did they not have a personal trainer? How did they let her end up with that disgustingly flat ass? No amount of implants will fix that shit. Still, she's a solid 7, maybe 7.5. Not an uggo at all. With some titties and a proper work out routine should push a 8.5.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why is everything super tinted blue or dusty yellow? And why is the released poster one of the single worst posters ever made for any movie ever? Those two things alone are off putting no matter how the rest of the trailer looks.

Malkav

French Madman
Looks good enoug and they kept the tone from the latest games.

Looks like they are mixing story elements from TR (shipwreck, island) with some from RoTR (father's legacy, Trinity...)

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I like Alicia, she's a good actress, she's pretty, she looks good for the part but she is way too small. Seeing the trailer though, I'm not convinced she's a good action actress which is obviously going to be a problem. If the movie is good, it will be overlooked but if it's average, it's going to bring it down even more.

• 1Like

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
The actress looks good from the trailer. CGI on the waterfall plane, the dungeon traps and some other things looks horrible though.

• 1Solidarity