Tomb Raider (2018)

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
"Lara, you must save the world from doom, but first solve a series of puzzles." LOL stupid. Couldn't finish trailer.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
You're right. There's no puzzles in Tomb Raider games, how could I forget.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't think anyone that enjoyed the TR reboots even says the plot / story was good at any given point, it's pretty objectively bad. Trying to merge both of them seems like a questionable choice especially considering there's no fun game mechanics to excuse the poor writing to get you there.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I expected more, darker less popcorn flick more serious. Feels like a cash grab.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Just finished Rise of the Tomb Raider; replaying through Tomb Raider. Looking forward to this reboot!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
People complaining she's too small are all a bunch of faggots. The same neckbeards were complaining about Gal Gadot and look how that turned out.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
People complaining she's too small are all a bunch of faggots. The same neckbeards were complaining about Gal Gadot and look how that turned out.

I think she's too small. I was alright with Gal Gadot.

I'm not complaining though. I literally give 0 fucks for this movie, and I give 0 fucks about the video game series.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I give 0 fucks about this movie, but alicia vikander is hot AF and a great actress, so will probably see it.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

I'm not complaining though. I literally give 0 fucks for this movie, and I give 0 fucks about the video game series.

But don't you want to see what puzzles she will elaborately solve prior to her saving the world? All while questioning if she's really meant to be the person to bear this task?? And there's guaranteed to be one super clever slight against white men in there. I can't wait!

Kuriin

Just a Nurse

Did you play the games? The reboot series is not about tits and pistols. I'm frankly disappointed that at the end of the trailer, she shows the dual pistols and iconic ponytail. Sad.

spronk

FPS noob

trailer seems to show the whole movie i wouldn't really watch it, closed out after 20 secs

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This is like.....tomb raider reboot the movie lol
That music choice...hmmmmmm "strong female character "

Siliconemelons

Tomb raider is one of few things that is not going "strong female lead" because it's the thing to do...it was/is that from the beginning. It's how it always was.

And honestly I think the tit reduction was not merely out of "oh the SJWs don't like it" I think it was a move to what "current" generations find "sexy" is the slim/fit vs the "if ya got big tits, I'll accept some fluf in the right spots" as that's now "fat" ... rise is a fun game, but it defenently has "sexy camera angles" when it can..

the movie is inline with the new games with a throwback or twom