Tons of shows cancelled

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Almost Human (Fox)
The futuristic sci-fi procedural was pulling in solid numbers for Fox, but rumor has it that financial disagreements with production company Warner Bros. TV may have contributed to its demise.

Only show I will miss on that list.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Almost Human (Fox)
The futuristic sci-fi procedural was pulling in solid numbers for Fox, but rumor has it that financial disagreements with production company Warner Bros. TV may have contributed to its demise.

Only show I will miss on that list.
This. Will definitely be one of those few shows where I actually wonder what would have happened had it continued.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How funny is The Goldbergs btw? I really enjoyed Jeff Garlin in Curb Your Enthusiasm.
It's the best Wonder Years since The Wonder Years. And Garlin is outstanding on it, he gets to yell a lot and delivers some great dadspeeches. The show isn't amazing, but the entire family is pretty good in their roles.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
It's the best Wonder Years since The Wonder Years. And Garlin is outstanding on it, he gets to yell a lot and delivers some great dadspeeches. The show isn't amazing, but the entire family is pretty good in their roles.
I have wanted to watch this show, I have caught a few minutes here and there and it seems pretty funny. I caught most of one episode where the older kid had the younger one videotaping his karate shit and it was decent.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
My only show that got the axe was Community; finding my reaction to be mostly indifferent, even to the re-Harmonized version.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Trophy Wife is about the only thing depressing to me. It wasn't the best but there aren't many sitcoms we like and it was enjoyable.

This time of the year is always more depressing to see what crap is renewed.

spronk

FPS noob
how is dawsons new tv show, he was the only funny thing about bitch

ritter was pretty good except when she tried to be "good". the lead actress was goofy looking as fuck, like some sort of mario mushroom

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

ritter was pretty good except when she tried to be "good". the lead actress was goofy looking as fuck, like some sort of mario mushroom
I watched the pilot and it was horrible. Don't Trust a B was so good the second season. was really hoping another network would pick it and happy endings up

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

His new show was that Friends With Better Lives or whatever that just got cancelled. I can't do laugh track shows, so not sure how bad it was.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im a little disappointed the michael j fox show didnt do well. not that i ever watched it or am interested in being bummed at watching michael j fox suffer through his illness. but i was sad that the chick from breaking bad is now out of a job. hope she catches on somewhere else.