Potato del Grande
giphy.gif

• 4Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 9 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I showed my son this. He's 3, and he loved it. Next my wife and daughter will both watch, after daughter finishs her math work.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The kids sat and watched it just because. My wife saw like 2-3 of them, then took a nap.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah so I already knew of Lucas, because my 2 years old kind of like the spider, but no more than 5min at a time because he's rather boring; Peppa Pig is a god damn Micheal Bay movie in comparison.

Do not recommend.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I have no kids to mess up my recommendations, so I have no one to blame for it showing up in my feed but myself. I make no excuses for knowing about him for a couple years. Lucas is adorable. Lowkey bummed that I missed out on the plushie ordering.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I have no kids to mess up my recommendations, so I have no one to blame for it showing up in my feed but myself. I make no excuses for knowing about him for a couple years. Lucas is adorable. Lowkey bummed that I missed out on the plushie ordering.
I just did a google search. You can still get it from Lucas' creator (plus a number of knock-offs)

• 2Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I just did a google search. You can still get it from Lucas' creator (plus a number of knock-offs)
Ah damn, I was excited at first, but it is a second version, not the original that talked and shit.

Not saying I might not order the Snuggle Edition anyway though!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I got my son a Lucas the Spider stuffed animal for Christmas and he sleeps with it every night. Granted he's only 3, but it was a good purchase.

In other news, my wife decided to be creative and is making little videos for fun. Any suggestions for her?

• 2Like