Too cute for words

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

joz123

Potato del Grande
giphy.gif

• 4Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 9 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I showed my son this. He's 3, and he loved it. Next my wife and daughter will both watch, after daughter finishs her math work.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The kids sat and watched it just because. My wife saw like 2-3 of them, then took a nap.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah so I already knew of Lucas, because my 2 years old kind of like the spider, but no more than 5min at a time because he's rather boring; Peppa Pig is a god damn Micheal Bay movie in comparison.

Do not recommend.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I have no kids to mess up my recommendations, so I have no one to blame for it showing up in my feed but myself. I make no excuses for knowing about him for a couple years. Lucas is adorable. Lowkey bummed that I missed out on the plushie ordering.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I have no kids to mess up my recommendations, so I have no one to blame for it showing up in my feed but myself. I make no excuses for knowing about him for a couple years. Lucas is adorable. Lowkey bummed that I missed out on the plushie ordering.
I just did a google search. You can still get it from Lucas' creator (plus a number of knock-offs)

• 2Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I just did a google search. You can still get it from Lucas' creator (plus a number of knock-offs)
Ah damn, I was excited at first, but it is a second version, not the original that talked and shit.

Not saying I might not order the Snuggle Edition anyway though!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I got my son a Lucas the Spider stuffed animal for Christmas and he sleeps with it every night. Granted he's only 3, but it was a good purchase.

In other news, my wife decided to be creative and is making little videos for fun. Any suggestions for her?

• 2Like