Tool might eventually release a new album someday

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Del

Vyemm Raider
Mastering done. Hopefully we get a date pretty soon.

53375561_2149324668461324_2987792629367832576_n.jpg

Maynard's gained some serious weight.

Needless

Toe Sucker
is it done or are they just starting it

Im convinced they just went to a studio and took a picture to bamboozle everybody kek

Del

Vyemm Raider
They're in Portland, Maine. They go there after every album is finished to celebrate and eat Maine lobster. Some artist based in Portland, ME confirmed this on social media posting a picture with them at the airport a couple days ago.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
That photo makes me feel like Maynard is Mom and Danny, Adam, and Justin are Dad. Mom and Dad hardly talk anymore. Things are looking bad. And the fans, as the children, are all being dragged along for the slow, inevitable ride.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is this probably their last album? They may not live long enough to finish another one if it takes 10+ years.

• 1Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Is this probably their last album? They may not live long enough to finish another one if it takes 10+ years.
Well they were tied up in a 8 year long court battle over album art, etc.
I can understand the delay.
My hopium feels this isnt the last, but I'd expect it will be logically.
Unless they want to keep making billions till death.

Del

Vyemm Raider
Yes, it's probably the last, so savor this release.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm trying hard to manage expectations but that got me to half mast.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I blew my wad. I expect nothing less from these guys. 90 years of growth since the last album and now they unleash the pure epic. Schawing.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have tickets to Aftershock (like always) this year, and they are headlining one of the days. If the album doesn't drop by then, I hope to hear some good stuff~

Del

Vyemm Raider
I'm driving for like 5 hours to see them on the 17th. Gonna be so fucking worth it.

• 1Picard

Del

Vyemm Raider
Potato quality video of new music. Will update if I find a better quality video.

Good quality video here.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Potato quality video of new music. Will update if I find a better quality video.

My fuckin ears...sounds like it will be a good song when they are finished tweaking it for live shows...but the audio in that vid makes it really hard to listen too.