sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Ready to rock out, floor b, row 12, seat 18, 2 doses of Lucy. Let's fucking go!!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
I loathe seeing people at live shows watching it through their god damn cell phone. Who is rewatching the shitty video they took at a concert? Keep your phone in your pocket and try experiencing reality without it. Holy shit.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I loathe seeing people at live shows watching it through their god damn cell phone. Who is rewatching the shitty video they took at a concert? Keep your phone in your pocket and try experiencing reality without it. Holy shit.
Maynard told security to let everybody take their phones out and record last song. I just took a couple pictures, go to YouTube to find that shitty video everybody recorded last night. Did get to sing happy birthday to Danny Carey.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't mind people taking a pic here and there at a show. But when people fucking live stream shit on Facebook I rage. And it's always older people. 45+ year old social media users are the worst.

• 2Like

Braen

<Medals Crew>

Even though Freddie Mercury has been dead for almost 30 years, he has put out more new music than Tool in this decade.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Del

Vyemm Raider
Bootlegs don't count as "put out" I don't think? If we're being technically correct anyway
What about seeing it live? As a few hundred thousand of us have so far.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Why don't we debate his joke some more? That would be...fun?

• 1Like

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
Didn’t they already announce it was August 30 or 31 a few months ago?

• 2Like

Del

Vyemm Raider
Yeah the release date was announced back in May. August 30th. We'll get to see the album cover today or tomorrow I'm thinking. Maynard will be on Joe Rogan's podcast today.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
sure hope joe asks him when they're gonna upload their shit to streaming platforms 2:^ )

• 2Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
sure hope joe asks him when they're gonna upload their shit to streaming platforms 2:^ )

even their heroes King Crimson just finally put their albums on streaming services as of a few weeks ago. and they were one of the last huge holdouts, Fripp says they're one of the rare bands that has actually had their income from physical sales increase over the last decade, so they've avoided it til now.