Tool might eventually release a new album someday

Del

Vyemm Raider
Found a pretty good quality video. Minimal crowd noise.

Definitive version of the song.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I'm not watching those. Don't want to hear these songs for the first time recorded on a cell phone in the middle of a crowd.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
I have tickets to Aftershock (like always) this year, and they are headlining one of the days. If the album doesn't drop by then, I hope to hear some good stuff~

I want to go to this so badly ;(

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
I’ve been giving a listen to all my tool albums this last week in anticipation for this album. I can’t wait. In doing so though, I discovered my one year old’s toy xylophone is tuned to the same key as a lot of tool songs and you can play along with it! Pretty fun!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Only 4872 days since 10000 Days, feels like they should've at least waited for an even 5000 before giving up on the longest troll job ever.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I’ve been giving a listen to all my tool albums this last week in anticipation for this album. I can’t wait. In doing so though, I discovered my one year old’s toy xylophone is tuned to the same key as a lot of tool songs and you can play along with it! Pretty fun!

Gotta love the D.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Now maynerd just needs to unleash tool onto streaming platforms and the world will be whole

Needless

Toe Sucker
I saw that earlier, but look at the apple music profile, what the frick is that song there lol
i'll believe it when i see them upload their discography :(

xzi

Mouthbreather
I literally still don't believe the album is coming out until it's in my hands lmao

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Anybody going to be at the Hampton VA concert? I am leaving early tomorrow morning to head up to Hampton, VA.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That Epicenter has a pretty tight lineup, other than machine gun kelly and yelawolf

They're gonna close Hellfest (EU metal festival in France) this year :

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wow Invincible is a pretty incredible song. Classic Tool. The end is so sick.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
There were festivals closer to me they were playing at. I just didn't want to deal with the festival atmosphere after being to Bonnaroo 3x.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users