Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Dat Padma's white dress

giphy.gif

10/10 would restaurant wars fap again

spronk

FPS noob
padma was really proud of her risotto detective skills

its too bad hipster faggot is gone, I think he had a lot more LOL moments left. spoilers for LCK
philip cuts his finger cutting onions, literally fills a glove with blood, and goes on to lose

plate looks like a kid threw up on it
philip: "my plate is looking really good"

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm a bit bummed Philip is gone too due to the laughs but holy shit did he live in his own bubble - reminded me of the politics thread, except food.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I edited it down in movie maker and viewed it multiple times.

It's a hand clap, but looks like an ass slap.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It was over for him the instant he bought those. Short of someone serving completely raw pork and killing a judge it is almost impossible to be safe using canned or premade stuff. It is known.

On the other hand almost all those concepts looked great and I'd eat the shit out of them.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I feel like he could have sold it better. If that was an actual fast casual restaurant, they may not make their own, but you can sure as shit know if they used frozen Eggo waffles, they would up sell it. "Made with Eggo Waffles!" not just, "uh yeah I didnt make these, we got frozen ones and covered em in butter".

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'd say buying pre made stuff is a curse that always sends people home on top chef, but it's not a curse, it's just stupid. Especially considered all he did was fry little bits of chicken and made a sauce for for them. He's a way better chef then that.

spronk

FPS noob
mad respect to kwame though, you could see tom's stunned face when he was reminded that kwame only started professionally cooking 4 years ago

marjorie is in beast mode now, i'm guessing its gonna be her vs karl in the finale

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
i havn't been a fan of karl ever since he took all the tomatoes in some stupid quickfire towards the start and wouldn't give any up to that big dude, even though he didn't need them all. such a scumbag move

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Has Marjorie said why she needs to win Top Chef, yet?

I mean, she already worked at Per Se. I'm not sure your resume needs a boost.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
She doesn't seem that bad. She picked the noob as her partner last challenge.