Torchlight III

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
The mods made TL2 period. The extra classes and armor sets were the only thing that gave it replayability.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Game has lots of bad reviews. It's been a long time since TL2. WTF have those people been doing over there? Oh, original developer went tits up.

Needless

Toe Sucker
This game still really suffers from a lack of fun abilities and huge bullet sponge mobs

makes it incredibly dull, very quickly

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The real question is what the most recent reviews are. This got some pretty terrible reviews back when it was a f2p game, so I'd be interested hearing what people are saying about THIS iteration.

Problem is, it seems to have changed too much, too many times during EA so I'm not expecting much, sadly

• 1Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
They could have done so much with TL3 if they'd used some ideas from the modding community. People in TL2 built everything from classes, bosses, loot, zones and entire quest chains kinda like Skyrim. The devs must be complete idiots to fuck this one up.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The went chasing F2P live service game profits and when the backlash was nuclear they scrambled to start over and make a real game in the time they had left.

This is the result. Avoid at all costs.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Decided to give this another shot as I hadn't played in months and certainly not since they made many of the post free-to-play conversion.

It's not good.

I actually nodded off while playing at around level 10. It's just that uninspired...

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
They should have just hired that guy that made that massive TL2 overhaul. He did some amazing work, better than the whole team for TL2 did.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They should have just hired that guy that made that massive TL2 overhaul. He did some amazing work, better than the whole team for TL2 did.
Well they didn't hire the TL2 team either so there wasn't much hope for anything anyway.